Unified Hideouts in Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
Love ittt. Will we be able to change the location of the waypoint in our hideouts? That's one thing I'd love to be able to do.

Good point.
Great news!
Don't sure about exporting hideouts is a good thing, but everything else should be in game ages ago. Levelling masters and enlarging h/o in every league was ridiculously long boring and stupid.
"
ClockCat wrote:
What's going to happen to our master levels?

What about Leo?

Whose levels? There will be no old masters apart from Zana, and there will not be levels any longer, but reputation instead. So why would you need their levels?
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on Nov 15, 2018, 5:46:39 AM
*throws confetti*

Been waiting for hideout improvements for ages. Thanks GGG!

But, it doesn't sound like you guys are adding decor from Act 4 to 10. The way i read the announcement, a small handful of decor will come along with new tilesets, but that's it. I hope i'm wrong and that the decor count will at least double. There's only so many ways you can clip bookshelves and lampposts through each other, and i'm tired of putting down 500 spider webs to imitate snow.

Last edited by lowgrasswhite on Nov 15, 2018, 5:47:08 AM
"
vacii wrote:
"
Caulder10 wrote:
Zero fucks given..

how about you work on making party play a thing in PoE intead of forcing us further and further from working in a party (challenges are becoming more and more something you cannot gain in a party, and the benefits of being in a party far outweigh the costs)

League after league it feels like you are making it less inviting to work in a party. This downleveling shit is pointless and really has nothing to do with party play, but was a quick band-aid to try and quiet people.

Now how about you go and pre-order diablo immortal and leave all of us struggle with the "horrible" party play of PoE "league after league", we are masochists ok?!

Hahahahaha!! Seconded! With this many changes from GGG, you gotta be born for Diablo Immortal to not appreciate it.
Cool, but what about the migration:

what happens to our current hideout(s)? Do we have to find a new one to actually have it?
do we have to unlock all the craft recipes?
what happens to the forsaken masters achievement?
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
What about old crafting benches? Can we have it as decorations?
This world is a meme Exile.
Please Bex answer us! :

-what about existing hideouts based on current masters that will disappear
-what about the millions of favour we have with them
-what about masters decorations, will they go legacy? Do I have to spend all my favor now?

Thank you.

"Well Bestiary in it's league state had it's problems, let us see how the announced simplification altered it. And most people seem to look foreward to meet Einhar again... and it is sure more fun than collecting corpses for the bone girl.
And I had fun as hell in Incursion and defintly look foreward to build and clear the temple again as part of the master missions. Iirc the main issue with Incursion was, it was too accessible and "been there, done that" came too fast. This might be a strength when it becomes the new master mechanics. I understand your concerns but personally look foreward to the changes.[/quote]"

True new masters missions for sure will be more fun than day after day until minimum level 7 of master you must do their day missions. Zana rotas was ok, but horrible vorici was nightmare. In my opinion changes will be for +. But will miss "tala bahana warrior" of haku;-)
Last edited by qlasboy on Nov 15, 2018, 6:24:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info