Unified Hideouts in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Interesting.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Thank you! looking foward to it
"
In the new system, each hideout is fully available at maximum size as soon as it's unlocked. The sizes do vary from tileset to tileset as appropriate for the theme of the area. There are now no limits to how many Masters can be in your hideout at once.

Nice change.
Finally this saves around a week of grind, and now you can use the full potential even in act 1 when you usually encounter the first master(s).

Then there is another interesting part.

"
New Tilesets and Decorations
In addition to new decorations, there are also plenty of new hideout tilesets available for you to choose from. These new tilesets can be encountered in the world and are unlocked on your account forever (not just in this league) once you full-clear them of the monsters inside. Certain tilesets will be rarer than others. Hideouts often contain some on-theme decorations that are unlocked alongside them. We also plan to add some premium hideout tilesets to the microtransaction store in the future.

So we have now two ways of getting certain decorations besides the old masster favour farming.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 15, 2018, 2:02:04 AM
So if i dont care about upgrade my hideout, cause there wont be a small, medium or large hideout, there is no reason to do master mission cause they give onlyu favour to upgrade hideout?....
That post didn´t answer the most interesting questions at all though...

- what happens to our current decorations, will we keep those?
- what happens to our accumulated master favour. Do we have to spend it before the new addition?
- will the same decorations be available, just from different masters? What about Leo then?

Other than that, it is a very appreciated feature!!!! Thanks for that!
"
qlasboy wrote:
So if i dont care about upgrade my hideout, cause there wont be a small, medium or large hideout, there is no reason to do master mission cause they give onlyu favour to upgrade hideout?....

and fun. And the master missions are now bestiary, delve und incursion (and I think betrayal league). And that is stuff you just dont want to do?

but most important: you get specific itemmods to unveil and to add to your crafting pool.
hhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggg
OOOOO TIME TO GET CREATIVE!!!!
Very nice, can’t wait what hideous I’ll find out there;) Keep it coming GGG
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Hype

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info