Announcing Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
Betrayal
"
Immortal

Is this an out of season April Fools joke?

Alternatively:

Oh no you di'nt.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
I'm curious how this will work with the masters will it be like now where you can only do 1 dayly mission and find them, or will you be able to run them as often as you want, especially for things like delve where the endless nature was part of the charm.
Immortal Syndicate, you don't have phones? Kappa
Perfection
so you are revamping the entire atlas over 4 new maps. and now the old maps will just take up room and another map stash would either need to be bought over 4 new maps? or we ll have to empty out our old map stash of hundreds if not thousands of maps to make it available for new maps this patch?

super genius move.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Very nice.
<*)))><
Not at all happy about the new mastercrafting "streamlining"
Sounds like you're basicly making it totally random if i get the proper crafting recipe's :S Previously, i could at least grind it to get what i needed, now i have no idea if i get what i need. More RNG :( :( :(
wow, great job, ggg
"Immortal" Cult and a Betrayal. Have you planned this all along?

To questions, we've seen in the screenshots, that we will be able to metacraft a lot of new mods (or tiers) onto our items, for example, 25% movement speed and so on. Are the prices for those final (1 trans.) or were these just a placeholder?

Is the crafting still the same? -> Only one craftable modifier?

Will we be able to drop non-league specific unique items that are veiled?

Btw, this league's supporter packs are just insane.

Last edited by Arcane225 on Nov 13, 2018, 3:22:21 PM
oMg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info