[Loot Filter] *Updated for 3.24* MemeLoot - A Sound on Every Item?!

Any updates for this?

--------------------------

and .txt with link to FilterBlade which will be updated with new versions

Where is the .TXT?
Last edited by LoboNightwalker on Apr 18, 2023, 2:48:22 AM
"
Any updates for this?

--------------------------

and .txt with link to FilterBlade which will be updated with new versions

Where is the .TXT?

I stopped doing that probably two or three years ago. The filter became so large that it was unmanageable in Filterblade, basically crashing on the website whenever I tried to do anything. I do it all by hand now.

That being said, the filter is updated for 3.21 and I've been updating it every league.
Oh sadge, thanks for the reply do =)
I just wanted to drop a quick note to express my ongoing appreciation for the fantastic loot filter you created. I've been using it since 2018, and it's made my experience so much more enjoyable.

Your dedication to updating it doesn't go unnoticed, and I wanted to take a moment to say a huge thank you.

Happy Holidays
"
Legonasso wrote:
I just wanted to drop a quick note to express my ongoing appreciation for the fantastic loot filter you created. I've been using it since 2018, and it's made my experience so much more enjoyable.

Your dedication to updating it doesn't go unnoticed, and I wanted to take a moment to say a huge thank you.

Happy Holidays

Wow, I didn't actually think anyone outside my small group really used it. I'm really glad you like it! I actually keep my own patch notes and issues log for it, and have slowly been expanding it (like starting to add a few maps each league, slowly getting the optional quest items, etc.) My biggest issue is volume control across the 1300+ sounds, which is generally handled within the filter now but each time I add in a new batch (every league) I end up having to modify the volume for them. Not really a huge problem, but with the new option of having multiple sounds for individual items, I'm still figuring out the best syntax (and adding back in some of my older sounds).

If you have absolutely any ideas, I'm definitely open to them (new/different sounds for anything, appearance, etc.) My brother wrote a program in python that edits a section of my filter so we can do quick custom filters for rares to ID (since we play a really small group-self found private league) if you've ever been curious why rares are oddly not incorporated.

If you want to reach out, my discord username is the same as my PoE account.

Happy Holidays!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info