Ushangvagush (PL110) 290/290 Players, free slots for the brave ones

I would really like to join your league my friend
I'm interested, is it not possible to crowdfund as a means for inviting? Or do you need to be a part of the league first?
"
OddNawlins26 wrote:
I'm interested, is it not possible to crowdfund as a means for inviting? Or do you need to be a part of the league first?

afik you need to be invited in order to crowdfund, i may be wrong tho. anyway you are already invited.

currently at 262/270 capacity
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
Just arrived at endgame, most precious tip is:

multiple projectiles are your worst enemy.
try to build your character thinking about that.
Interested in joining. It looks like I can't apply (due to 10 applications), and there's no way to help crowdfund until I join?
"
Interested in joining. It looks like I can't apply (due to 10 applications), and there's no way to help crowdfund until I join?

280/280 already, as soon as we get more openings you will join, i think you can crowdfun already because you are invited even though there arent any openings tho
Last edited by JohnOldman on Nov 18, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
invite?
I would give my spot away, so you can kick me out, I can't find an option to leave the league myself
290/290, you guys can still apply ill kick peopple that got invited but havent played or are playing other leagues to make room for a few more.
i d like to join if there is still slots available.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info