Private Leagues are now Live!

How is this pay 2 win?
GGG made an option for players to have fun with their friends, without price fixing, nolifers, or those who can do uber atziri within 48h and spoil the market
This is a great addon for the game, we still can chat together as a whole

@Psylimusic
Let's make it 20 euro per 20 days
You play casually 2-5h a day (since you're probably working right...) (lets do it 3h avg.)
60 hours = 20 euro

You can go buy cigarettes + order pizza + few bottles of beer and then shit it out or puke it out, or you can spend 60 hours playing a game you enjoy with people you enjoy spending time

Your life your choice, but dont spread that decaying tar from your head to everyone else
Rather boring, was hoping for being actually able to play any league I wanted with extra mods.. Nty.
I know that would throw off std economy, but who cares about std?
Function: Can you add a purchase exchange?
Explanation: It is the purchase of the specified attribute. The specified price of the transaction line. Finding something very slow. Getting a two-way transaction. It is convenient to quickly get the items you need to save time. Speed up the game. Can you add this function?
So, now, people have to pay for races ?
I'm not interested.
P2W= Pay to Waste money
I find it funny when people are buying clothes for hundreds of dollars, spending hundreds of dollars on drugs and alcohol and junk food which makes you feel like garbage...yet they refuse to pay 20-30 bucks for a game they play for thousands of hours for FREE

Nothing is free in this world, you even pay for child birth and death of your loved ones
the long-awaited O_o ... since when ?

I never hear about private league idea or something like that. PoE players isn't only streamers ....

Now it's time to add real features waited for the long time.
so, 1000 players is the limit, i guess that will do for most of the streamer sub bases.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
VidarNanowish wrote:

I never hear about private league idea or something like that. PoE players isn't only streamers ....

well, you probably haven't played the game from 2012 like others.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:
"
VidarNanowish wrote:

well, you probably haven't played the game from 2012 like others.

"Like others" LUL
nice, quoted by an elitist "player" where GGG takes his bad ideas :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info