[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Hi. Thank you for the build, it was a great league started for me. Right now I'm stuck at 1M shaper dps. Is there anything I'm missing gear / treewise?

Tree: http://poeurl.com/cPqC (using medium cluster with Rend).
"
DSJkaa wrote:
Hi. Thank you for the build, it was a great league started for me. Right now I'm stuck at 1M shaper dps. Is there anything I'm missing gear / treewise?

Pretty much everything on your gear. You have major room for improvement on every piece.
No phys dmg over time on quiver gloves or neck.
No -phys res helm
You also havent followed the recommended tree at all.
The only good thing you have going is the belt.
Last edited by FoggyNights on Apr 1, 2020, 1:39:33 PM
"
FoggyNights wrote:
"
DSJkaa wrote:

Pretty much everything on your gear. You have major room for improvement on every piece.
No phys dmg over time on quiver gloves or neck.
No -phys res helm
You also havent followed the recommended tree at all.
The only good thing you have going is the belt.

Sorry, I mixed up forum threads and actually use an armor version of bleed glad. Thank you for suggestions though!
I see a lot of people talking about not being tanky enough and having issues. I felt similar so I made several adjustments to the build to make it a lot safer. Granted I have been gearing this character for a while and its a pain to min/max but doable for sure. I also dropped Crimson Dance because a have too much faster bleed nodes/jewels/bow and it was less DPS overall. Split arrow is also way safer than RoA IMO.

For me the key was getting +min edurances charges on neck and both rings. This made me feel way tankier in and of itself. also GET A QUARTZ FLASK!!! This makes Delirum feel to much smoother, phasing prevents body blocking which is extremely prevalent this league! Medium Cluster Jewels give amazing offense and defense as well, I have 2x Vivid Hues and 1x Brush with Death. These jewels have some of the best nodes in the game for us. I also decided to roll with a divine flesh timeless jewel. This means you need lots of chaos res which is annoying to gear but improves tankiness. My final upgrades were "phys taken as chaos helm and chest". This gives a ton of extra phys damage reduction making armour more effective. Admittedly my armour currently mostly comes with flasks up but if you keep them up they are a big deal. Multimod items were made myself and gear upgrades over time. This gear is just my current version.

Cluster Jewels are INSANE for this build. Not sure how to link them but you can find them better on poe.ninja. Note that my gear has even been upgraded since the site last updated.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Cruxation/Crux_BB?i=8&search=class%3DGladiator%26item%3DGlorious-Vanity%26skill%3DPuncture

EDIT: I realize now you can also see my jewels on the passive tree on the official website. The character name is Crux_BB and my profile is public.

Last edited by Cruxation on Apr 2, 2020, 2:23:06 PM
Thanks Cruxation, really useful
"
_Sn4k3_ wrote:
Thanks Cruxation, really useful

All good, hopefully it helps someone else some. I will say in the most recent patch they changed how instant skills interact with LMB and moving. Essentially you can assign an instant skills to LMB and it will automatically cast if available as you move. This works by clicking or holding down the button while moving. I have added molten shell to mine. I suck at keeping it up and now it is automated. If you are a pro gamer who is great with cool down rotations then this is a down side. If you're a regular person who likes bonuses ever now and again without having to do anything or pay attention this is a pure free buff. As far as I know warcries, guard skills (molten shell, steelskin, etc.) phase run, and withering step all work like this.

yeah I havent played with cluster jewels at all yet, been wondering if its worth the time messing around with them.
Maybe ill play around with some this weekend
"
FoggyNights wrote:
yeah I havent played with cluster jewels at all yet, been wondering if its worth the time messing around with them.
Maybe ill play around with some this weekend

the medium are most important for this build but large can get some nice physical damage mods. if you land global phys it scales everything in the build including bleed explosions.

EDIT: Also since I have 90% chaos res, I need stats and chaos res bad so my small jewels help with that.

Last edited by Cruxation on Apr 2, 2020, 4:53:25 PM
I've been considering despair on hit gloves in conjunction with a vulnerability on hit ring and anointing +1 curse. Is this viable or a waste?

Also great guide!
Hey guys, I'm really not sure what my next upgrade should be, I think I am in the end game phase now.

I am sometimes having troubles with Wave 19 and 20 on Simulacrum.
Other than that, I really enjoy this build!

I don't know how to link my items but my character is Public so if you have time, please check my character.

I have around 20 exalts to spend.

Also this is my first ever league, let me know if something is fucked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info