We Hired the Developer of Path of Building!

This announcement >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the PS4 and privat league announcement together :D
Now hire the developer of poe.trade and get both of them into the game so I don't have to alt+tab.

When I run D-11 and I alt-tab too frequently I get a weird error and the game goes into full screen windowed mode. Would be great to be able to bring up the list of what is for trade and the search parameters in the game itself rather than use a third party website.

Thanks
🐢
"
Fukurokage wrote:
StrongAndColdWindWithSnow-Corp
I laughed. Congrats Openarl!
Will be interesting to see what he brings to the table. Congrats!!
22 pages with "wwoooho" "gz" "fk yeah"....

Someone get job , ok that good news.
5 years game client has no optimization, no good skilltolltips, nothing...

ppls use 3rd party software/scripts for trading, ppls use 3rd party software/scripts for checking/making character builds, ppls use 3rd party software/scripts for lab runs, ppls use 3rd party lootfilters, ppls use 3rd party maked guides to increasefps/decreasefreezes and many others 3rd party software/scripts to be close from enjoing game..

Just one simple question.. Who the hell that ggg devs, why they want to get money from that shitty project, when ppls can't normally play or enjoy game without 3rd party software/scripts?

The job maked by that man who develop "Path of building" looks much bigger than job maked by ggg team for that 5 years..

"
I love that GGG are forward thinking enough to hire this guy, what great news!

i'm ffr shouting from that post.. i think that's limit of their thinking..
Hmm fresh blood for gameplay with heavy PoE history, this is quite promissing.
Congratz
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
CreoZ wrote:
22 pages with "wwoooho" "gz" "fk yeah"....

Someone get job , ok that good news.
5 years game client has no optimization, no good skilltolltips, nothing...

ppls use 3rd party software/scripts for trading, ppls use 3rd party software/scripts for checking/making character builds, ppls use 3rd party software/scripts for lab runs, ppls use 3rd party lootfilters, ppls use 3rd party maked guides to increasefps/decreasefreezes and many others 3rd party software/scripts to be close from enjoing game..

Just one simple question.. Who the hell that ggg devs, why they want to get money from that shitty project, when ppls can't normally play or enjoy game without 3rd party software/scripts?

The job maked by that man who develop "Path of building" looks much bigger than job maked by ggg team for that 5 years..

"
I love that GGG are forward thinking enough to hire this guy, what great news!

i'm ffr shouting from that post.. i think that's limit of their thinking..

Wow, do people like you have thought process at all? Are you CreoZ the almighty developer god? Or do you live under a bridge ...

WE ARE REACHING LEVELS OF IGNORANCE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE POSSIBLE!!!
Congratz and good luck!
Grats ggg and openarl!
He deserves it. He did so much for the community and GGG, you guys are amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info