We Hired the Developer of Path of Building!

so someone who has a ton of incorrect information and causes the public retards to believe everything they see?

great... sounds like blizzard

"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
This is awesome. Openarl has made a incredible job for this community and for this game. 2nd and 3rd it's probably NerverSink and the creator of poe.trade website. ( Poe wouldn't even exist without poe.trade website ).

I'm glad to hear this. Keep the good work!

They don't need to hire the poe.trade guys, they just copied it and made their own already. And its better, because they let it access information first.
Last edited by Caulder10 on Nov 7, 2018, 8:11:32 PM
"
Anyone else is also thinking that from now on PoB will have slower update skill trees, patch note, or bug fix while our Openarl is busy fixing the pant for the marauder ? xD gratz to Openarl anyway, he deserved a good salary after all of his contribution to the community

I was thinking this too, but then I realized that he will now have "insider information"... so it's possible he can do changes to PoB before they are released on PoE and then just release them as GGG does... at least, that's my hope! I'm also hoping that he has to do less work to get the information he needs to make changes.

p.s. Congrats Openarl!!!
Very good :D
approve 100%. this is absolute meritocracy, THIS is how everyone should do it!
"
Setharial wrote:
CONGRATZ Openarl!!

This is well deserved. As much as it would be deserved for neversink to get hired :)

Yes, POE without lootfilters is straight up unplayable.
That is awesome
Congratulations, nice to see someone that helps the community get recognition and an opportunity to improve the game.
GGG and openarl..

Thank you GGG and Thank you openarl!

We love you!

EDIT:
GZ openarl! but what about neversink? xD

WE LOVE YOU!

EDIT2:
OPENARL, OPENARL, OPENARL and GGG *sing*
Last edited by larion2 on Nov 7, 2018, 8:52:57 PM
I, myself, am a developer. I can say with all sincerity that adding a horizontal application professional is very exciting news. I have been a supporter of GG/PoE since the very beginning and am looking forward to the synthesis of ideas that will surely come from this addition to your team - as well as the possible improvements to the player facing tool.
this is so awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info