Xbox One 3.4.4 Patch Notes

Xbox One 3.4.4 Patch Notes

Xbox-Specific Improvements
  • Improved the speed at which item, buff and skill art are loaded when entering an area.
  • Fixed a bug which sometimes prevented you from accessing the search box in the Subterannean Chart.
  • Fixed a bug where the Pantheon panel could be opened in The Templar Laboratory.
  • Fixed various crashes that occurred when loading into areas which contained water.

• The camera now follows more smoothly when using Bodyswap, Charged Dash and Smoke Mine.
  • Adjusted the visual effects on Infernal Wings to remove unintended black line effects.
  • Adjusted the visual effects of the Subjugator Weapon Effect to more closely match its intended look.
  • The Apocalypse Cloak can now have all ailment effects correctly applied to it.
  • Barrels thrown by Spectral Corsairs in the Frigid Recess Delve encounter no longer drop items.
  • Fixed a bug where Consecrated Path would not deal damage to a monster if you were standing directly on top of that monster. This fixes the bug that caused Consecrated Path to appear to "miss".
  • Fixed a bug where Consecrated Path's "Deals up to 20% more Damage to closer targets" stat had its damage fall off faster than intended. This should result in slightly higher damage dealt to nearby targets, particularly with targets near the edge of the area of effect.
  • Fixed a bug where Clasped Hands in a Breach dropped items with a lower item level than intended.
  • Fixed a bug re-introduced in 3.4.3f where monsters killed by the secondary explosion damage of Infernal Blow would not drop items.
  • Fixed a bug where the Elementalist's "Liege of the Primordial" Ascendancy stat "x% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems for each Summoned Golem" did not correctly update buff values in certain situations.
  • Fixed a bug where "nearby Enemies are Poisoned" modifiers did not spread the strongest Poison.
  • Fixed a bug where a self-inflicted Despair Curse would not be scaled down correctly by Level Downscaling.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 3.4.0 where using an Orb of Scouring on an Unset Ring would reroll the socket colour.
  • Fixed an abuse case that allowed you to automatically use an instant skill as soon as the cooldown was refreshed by manipulating Num Lock.
  • Fixed a bug where the player was placed in the wrong location when returning from the Azurite Mine to The Sewers, The Lunaris Temple Level 2 and The Upper Sceptre of God.
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2018, 11:45:53 PM
My Xbox say that it is a 14 gig download - that seems a lot compared to previous downloads.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
same seems huge for this list of notes...
Looks like a full reinstall?
Yeah, 14.1 gigs wtf. Couldn't fix these minor issues without a full reinstall? Also, you guys need to stop saying "down for approx 15 mins." It's never 15 or less and often 30. Just say approx 30 and be realistic w yourselves.
Hi everyone,

We're not sure why the client is forcing a full re-download, this wasn't the size that it was intended to be. I'm currently investigating to find out what's gone wrong.

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi everyone,

We're not sure why the client is forcing a full re-download, this wasn't the size that it was intended to be. I'm currently investigating to find out what's gone wrong.

So is this a problem that's going to be corrected or do we have no choice but to wait out a download that's 9.5 times larger than it most likely should be?

Unfortunately, some of us are still on horrid connections and once we start the update, we're stuck waiting for it to finish.

If we do manage to get the download finished, is it going to be correct, or will there be yet another download to follow?

Useful tidbits of information to have before starting what, for me, is likely to be an 8 hour or longer update process at it's current size.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Nov 7, 2018, 6:12:35 PM
If these types of mistakes were the exception instead of the rule it would be much easier to forgive. The problem is the fact that GGG refuses to adequately staff the xbox team. I have a feeling it's one or two people that work their asses off.
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
If these types of mistakes were the exception instead of the rule it would be much easier to forgive. The problem is the fact that GGG refuses to adequately staff the xbox team. I have a feeling it's one or two people that work their asses off.

It's mostly likely an automated process to convert/port a patch from it's PC counterpart to the XBOX platform.

However, GGG, if it is just a couple of overworked staff members rather than a properly formed team, please send me their names and release them from their cages long enough to enjoy the gifts I'll drop in the mail for them.

Included will be a wiffle ball bat to lightly beat some staffing sense into the next person up the ladder from them.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Nov 7, 2018, 6:27:43 PM
"
It's mostly likely an automated process to convert/port a patch from it's PC counterpart to the XBOX platform.

Well we know for sure that they do not take the time to test things nearly as well as they should before it is pushed to the xbox platform. I would be shocked if they are not an overworked to the max skeleton crew.

I have been one of the squeaky wheels around here and I often feel bad as I'm sure the ones taking the heat don't deserve it. The xbox port has been mismanaged from the top. That is obvious.
Last edited by Pbfloyd2112 on Nov 7, 2018, 6:51:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info