700 DPS Chaos-Ele-Phys Axe (5x tier 1 mods) - Need advice on what I can do with it

"
Goldsmith2011 wrote:

As I said I am not a fan of keeping things in stashes.

If you do not need the base item for anything, why not?

The weapon is worthless at the moment, because there's nothing in the game that would prefer this type of weapon over thousands of others.

But maybe one day there is*, and then you have this all-of-a-sudden-amazing-weapon.

*Like a unique that transforms flat xyz modifiers into flat phys, and that somehow works on local mods of weapons. Not gonna happen, I guess, but we can dream. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
it's always a good idea to keep items with high tier rolls in stash(3T1 or more) even though they have no place in meta.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Well, I always feel bad for items not being used, when I see them in my stash.
That is why I do not want to keep things when they have no use (currently). But if others want to, I will sell it very cheap.
Wow I am so lucky. Today I managed to craft something much easier (Merciless+Flaring) to use:

Nice one! But you need to redo multicraft im afraid since attack speed will give you much more dps than critmulti.
gotta be something better than bleed chance too, right?
You killed the first one?

Ugh... I had been thinking about it, and was actually going to make an offer, since I haven't caught you online as the same time as me.

I have a stash, and characters that I haven't played forever. I was going to try and just build something that stacked Attack Speed, and LOL as it failed.
Hi, no worries, I did not reroll it, as bases are quite cheap =)

But I did sell it last weekend for 1ex to another guy.
He 6-linked it in about 9ex worth of fusings and tried to make it work in an max endu charge Jugg, but said it didnt really work out.
Have him on my friendlist though, so I can send you his name, if you were still interested.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info