Hideout Showcase

Will it be more hideouts, adjustable weather and lighting, the option to save hideouts or disconnecting decorations from masters?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Just remove having to accumulate decoration points so we can just have the freedom to build. pleeeez
No Derrok's hideouts featured?
RIP.
"
CoAx wrote:
Just remove having to accumulate decoration points so we can just have the freedom to build. pleeeez

I never thought of this one. I guess because I have so many points accumulated over the years I could buy anything I wanted. It would certainly get more people trying it out, which is a good thing.

FYI: if you log onto standard and buy things from you accumulated points, they are available in your league hideout.
Last edited by Chalace2 on Nov 1, 2018, 8:45:16 PM
Shit.. and I thought I have a pretty nice HO, but these are just masterpiece. Much, much, much work as I think, but effect is awesome. GJ :)
Hmm hideout templates?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
well fuck :( that means we have to wait until AFTER the announcements, so after 14. nov :(

on the flip side though, those are some really good hideouts, enjoyed watching! ♥
please add size slider and z-axis adjustment
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Quite something to build something like this. Much work have gone into making these hideouts.
Very nice.
Spoiler
"
I've always wondered why GGG doesn't make any h/o stuff but keeps pumping out stupid mtx every couple of days. Maybe they'll show some interest in them next league. Not that it matters to me but there are some talented people out there making great stuff with the limited resources GGG has given us.

"
Chromist wrote:
Long awaited feature = cross league skin transfers?

Get your alt arts ready boys

What does this have to do with h/o ?

long awaited features for ho are mostly 2
1) save and load h os
2) armour stands and pet showcase in h os

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info