[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

"
JoeODanger wrote:
"
AzrielProne wrote:
I'm having trouble with this build in Legion. I'm only in act 2 and I am feeling very under powered. I'm having to group up with people. Which has worked against me as the party I was just with decided to kill Alira while I wasn't even with them. Went back there after I left the party and she wasn't there nor was her sigel.

So not sure what to do. I see the gear here for end game build but have no idea how to proceed from here.

If anyone has info please let me know. Thanks.

Bow leveling is horrid if you're trying it on a new character, even using vendor recipes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELzY5jwWEqw

I would get yourself a Tab and a Storm Cloud.

Saw this in the notes.
Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow gained stages much faster than intended.
I've never used the skill before and thought it felt pretty good with a Tempest, attack speed gem, and Tailwind; guess it was a bug. I'm curious as to how much faster it is than it is supposed to be. Edit- a LOT. I thought this was how the skill worked having never used it before but it feels pretty gross now even with all that AS stuff I mentioned.

I got spoiled by a bug haha. Feelsbadman

Thanks for the feedback and the resource. Bow leveling has been difficult. I'm only in act 5. Mobs are fine but I cant solo a boss without dying multiple times.

I have to ask though; what is "Tab and a Storm Cloud"?
Also, after reviewing the video - I have never been that stacked or had that easy a time killing the mobs. Even before the rework of Scourge. Is it my gear? Aside from gear I have followed everything in the build. I am so under-powered that I am just grinding.
"
AzrielProne wrote:
Also, after reviewing the video - I have never been that stacked or had that easy a time killing the mobs. Even before the rework of Scourge. Is it my gear? Aside from gear I have followed everything in the build. I am so under-powered that I am just grinding.

I've been leveling with scourge as soon as I was able to use it. All bosses up till brine king I was able to kill with relative ease (2-3 full charges). Sheet dps says 2k ish give or take. I found it really helps to swap in LMP to stack up the pods on a boss as they can shotgun it.

I had a pretty lucky ring drop early on that boosts my dps a ton however I need to look at getting rid of it for more a more tanky option

I also rolled ele damage on my quiver and bow

Gear wise I'm slowly converting over from using all armor gear to evasion since I just picked up acrobatics last night.
Hi, I am really enjoying this build so far and just enjoying the overall play style of the build. I just had a few questions pertaining to gearing for 3.7. As of right now, my gear setup is solid. 5L tempest, 49% increased damage inpulsas 1 abyss tomb fist running just scourage arrow and also using dying sun. I was wondering since I am not weapon swapping if dropping the inpulsas for a 5l shroud would be better? I would be running the scourge arrow setup in the chest piece. Thank you awesome guide!
is stormfire jewel worth on this build? This way you get a lot of elemental dmg and resistances and you can skip items with resistances for some extra dmg or abyssal jewel worth more on passive tree slot?
DEFINITELY NOT ADVISED but ele reflect maps are possible. Take it slow and position carefully. Fire uncharged SA to proc Mirage Archer and let it clear. Hitting one target is sufficient. Mirage will fire fully charged shots that leech but don't reflect.

If for some reason you open a reflect map, it is doable this way.
Am i late to ask question?

I'm lvl 92 and i'm following your guide exactly quite the same but i have trouble with survival at map tier 14 and obove. Obviously it's one shot hit. I die quite usually and i don't understand why.

Here is my pastebin code https://pastebin.com/HYg1Xgwu, could you guys help me improve it? Which items should i use, which jewels, which ever to not get one hit shot....

Thank you very much.

Here's my gears:

Last edited by millernewbie on Jul 25, 2019, 10:28:18 PM
Is Windripper top bow for the league "legion" 3.7?
"
ageoftesla wrote:
DEFINITELY NOT ADVISED but ele reflect maps are possible. Take it slow and position carefully. Fire uncharged SA to proc Mirage Archer and let it clear. Hitting one target is sufficient. Mirage will fire fully charged shots that leech but don't reflect.

If for some reason you open a reflect map, it is doable this way.

I believe you, but.. no, thanks :D
Any plans to update for 3.8? This is one I really wanna try

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info