{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Jespetin wrote:
Spoiler
"
mroz3 wrote:
Wow great build, Im having a blast since last post. Just killed elder and shaper and now Im working towards uber elder.

Got around 2 ex to spent any advices what should I exchange?

You can add " adds x to x lightning damage to attacks " to easily proc EE while cycloning in one of your rings or amulet. You could also find better ones with more life and some ES. Chest is also something you could upgrade for more ES/Life. +3 Bone helmet is always nice and so on.

Considering he's using ball lightning GMP on cyclone CWC, lightning damage to attacks won't do much for him ;)

As for the helmet, 3 Bone Helmet is far out of reach with 2ex, but a +3 and minion damage helmet can be found at 2ex, and that'd be a good boost for the skeletons.
"
Gorkk wrote:
"
Jespetin wrote:
Spoiler
"
mroz3 wrote:
Wow great build, Im having a blast since last post. Just killed elder and shaper and now Im working towards uber elder.

Got around 2 ex to spent any advices what should I exchange?

You can add " adds x to x lightning damage to attacks " to easily proc EE while cycloning in one of your rings or amulet. You could also find better ones with more life and some ES. Chest is also something you could upgrade for more ES/Life. +3 Bone helmet is always nice and so on.

Considering he's using ball lightning GMP on cyclone CWC, lightning damage to attacks won't do much for him ;)

As for the helmet, 3 Bone Helmet is far out of reach with 2ex, but a +3 and minion damage helmet can be found at 2ex, and that'd be a good boost for the skeletons.

That's true. I just find it useful if you are going fast. Especially with claw that leeches life/mana all the time and cyclone procs EE before ball lightning even comes out and your minions just melt everything.
"
Gorkk wrote:

i'm looking to change my helmet and wonder if +2 mininon gems and level 20 minion damage is worth it?
Those helmets also have +20-25% minion damage modifier.
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Carrion Crest
Hubris Circlet
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 91 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 69
Int: 154
--------
Sockets: B-R-G-B
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
+2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Damage
+14 to maximum Life
Regenerate 14.8 Life per second
+17% to Fire Resistance
Minions deal 25% increased Damage
Minions have 19% increased maximum Life (crafted)
--------
Elder Item
--------
Note: ~price 100 chaos

and why Bone Helmet is better than others? Cause it has innate 20% to minion damage?
i'm still trying to understand the difference between INCREASED and MORE minion damage.
afaik, MORE damage WAY better than INCREASED damage.
Last edited by Singrave on Sep 29, 2019, 9:58:31 AM
"
Singrave wrote:

i'm looking to change my helmet and wonder if +2 mininon gems and level 20 minion damage is worth it?

Compared to a simple +2, definitely. Compared to a +3 with nothing else, probably. Then it depends on how much you got, a +3 with minion damage will be obiously better but will be at least 2-3ex, compared to this one at 100c.

"
Singrave wrote:

and why Bone Helmet is better than others? Cause it has innate 20% to minion damage?
i'm still trying to understand the difference between INCREASED and MORE minion damage.
afaik, MORE damage WAY better than INCREASED damage.

That's exactly the reason. But then it's only marginaly better as it is only 20% increased minion damage, which is not much compared to all the other % minion increased damage you got. A +2 minion level level 18 minion damage Bone Helmet will very likely be worse than a +3 minion level level 20 minion damage with any other base, while being much more expensive due to the base alone.

And indeed, MORE is better than INCREASED, but you don't get many of it outside support gems. The other thing better than INCREASED is things like "enemies take increased/more damage" and "enemies have -% resistance".
For a cold conversion build with Triad's Grip for example, having "enemies have -9% cold resistance" in your helmet or on your Animated Guardian (if you use it, but the Triad's Grip variation tends to use it for Fortify) is a great damage boost. Less so obviously for the “standard” variation as we deal only a portion of cold damage with Hatred.
"
Gorkk wrote:
"
Singrave wrote:

Compared to a simple +2, definitely. Compared to a +3 with nothing else, probably. Then it depends on how much you got, a +3 with minion damage will be obiously better but will be at least 2-3ex, compared to this one at 100c.

this one +level 20 minion damage modifier would be worse than 20\20 minion damage support gem?
i just don't know what to put into second red socket in helmet if i'd have 20level minion damage mod on it.
skellies works good on blight\blighted maps with splash support, but i already use arakaali's spiders with damage on max life and splash damage support gems.
Guys i need help.

Which Ascendancy nodes should i take, those one in the guide, i cant find: 1. Invoker > 2. Bone Sculptor > 3. Soul Weaver > 4. Flesh Binder

have they changed them? wich one should i take. I am confused -.-
"
Massivex91 wrote:
Guys i need help.

Which Ascendancy nodes should i take, those one in the guide, i cant find: 1. Invoker > 2. Bone Sculptor > 3. Soul Weaver > 4. Flesh Binder

They did change it, and the first lines of the guide points to the updated guide
"
Hercanic wrote:
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
>>>{ CLICK HERE for 3.8 PoB pastebin and build UPDATES! }<<<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"
Singrave wrote:

this one +level 20 minion damage modifier would be worse than 20\20 minion damage support gem?
i just don't know what to put into second red socket in helmet if i'd have 20level minion damage mod on it.
skellies works good on blight\blighted maps with splash support, but i already use arakaali's spiders with damage on max life and splash damage support gems.

Your current helmet has minion damage support but no +level, so you'd just use the same links ;)

Ruthless and Maim are other options besides the Multistrike you are using now. Probably Maim as you are focusing on bosses and they will thus take increased physical damage.

Myself, without the fang, and being lazy, I'm simply using splash and melee phys, the bosses melt fast enough anyway.

There's also the option to recolour and not use 2 red sockets.
Last edited by Gorkk on Sep 29, 2019, 12:04:31 PM
Go to the first page of the thread and click on the 3.8 update at the very top. Don't follow the old guide (it's still incredible for generic guidance, just not the specifics) as it hasn't been updated to all the new stuff yet.
Last edited by jeremy_u_s3 on Sep 29, 2019, 12:04:24 PM
"
Massivex91 wrote:
Guys i need help.

Mistress of Sacrifice-Mindless Agression-Bone Barrier-Unnatural Strength.
Last edited by Singrave on Sep 29, 2019, 12:05:34 PM
"
Gorkk wrote:

There's also the option to recolour and not use 2 red sockets.

ok. i'd have at least one red for phys damage, 2 blue for skellies and frenzy, what the last one might be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info