[3.7] The BB King //3M+ Bleed-75%Block\\ Vaal EQ, All Content Deathless

In PoB only 86k (200k aftershock) EQ bleed dps w\o 100% more axe vs Shaper.
And 172k dps (430k aftershock) with 100% more axe.

What am i doing wrong? Or how to make 3M+ bleed dps?
Last edited by PrimarchFerrus on Jun 26, 2019, 12:14:35 PM
"

you do alot wrong i just say Mana Flask, and an Atziris Promise.
Your Weapon can have alot more Flat Physical
"

If you have "Crimson Dance" X8 ;)
IG : JaxLInfernal
Quick question.

Looking forward to trying this out.

Is the only leech you have coming from the boot enchant? I see mana being an issue.
Trying this build out and it's pretty impressive damage, made a few personally preferred changes to the passive tree and gear such as adding in mana leech and removing jewel slots (just my personal preference for builds, I know how strong flat phys and stuff on jewels can be but I can never exactly afford to use so many passive points on jewel slots, here's a link to my planned final tree), and using Ryslatha's Coil belt which works especially well for ailment builds.

Got very lucky crafting this on the first jagged+corroded resonator:

It doesn't have particularly high phys dps but the bleeding mods are very nice, even without many phys mods it improved my DPS by almost double over Jack, the Axe. Also as a side note, Varunastra seemed to be a little better than Jack from my testing.

The only real way to calculate proper bleed DPS is via this extremely nice bleed dps calculator that's been linked a few times throughout this thread. I would honestly recommend mentioning it in the main post or something.

"
DankawSL wrote:
I came here to tell you that i've updated my bleed DPS calculator to be much more accurate. Feel free to use it.

This is my DPS so far with my current gear which is very cheap, the only big spend was The Surrender which I had leftover from another build and it doesn't actually affect the DPS at all. You can check full gear/tree on my profile if interested (Heavy_Strike_Boi, the name is leftover from before I respec'd the character). I've still got a LOT of room for improving gear, and passive tree isn't quite complete yet. Also no PoB DPS inflating stuff selected. This is even without flasks up.

It's pretty impressive damage for such little investment. Of course that's also not taking into account Riposte/Reckoning which does add a bit. Also high block chance is very very strong for defense. The build's life is somewhat low but this is most definitely countered by the high block chance. Unlucky one shots might still be a thing though in very high-end content such as Shaper and above.

Obviously it's not very good at the Legion monoliths but I've got my ED build for that. This is very much a mapping/boss killing build.
Last edited by nadiayorc on Jul 10, 2019, 12:33:10 PM
is not 3 milion bleedin, is maybe 3k bleeding xD 1 minute to kill phoenix mate.. so far to be 3 milion..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Hitma47 wrote:
is not 3 milion bleedin, is maybe 3k bleeding xD 1 minute to kill phoenix mate.. so far to be 3 milion..

1-2 million is definitely realistic for the build. The huge difference is the 60% chance of 100% more bleed damage fossil mod. It will almost double your damage. I can't see what exactly your gear looks like so not sure what's causing such low DPS.

Using PoB will not give any remotely accurate measure of the bleed DPS, as said in my previous post the only way is using a bleed DPS calculator. My PoB bleed DPS is around 60k just now. That doesn't account for Crimson Dance or many other parts of the build such as Ryslatha's Coil (not a part of the original build but it's very good), the 100% more bleed mod as previously stated and it's just generally not very accurate in general. In the bleed calculator it comes out as around 1 million with pretty basic gear and a very low PDPS weapon. (with the 100% more bleed mod though)

Phoenix has around 12.5 million life (without any map mods) so taking 1 minute would mean around 100-300k DPS accounting for any interruptions in sustained DPS which is indeed very low.
Last edited by nadiayorc on Jul 11, 2019, 7:23:14 AM
"
"
Hitma47 wrote:

1-2 million is definitely realistic for the build. The huge difference is the 60% chance of 100% more bleed damage fossil mod. It will almost double your damage. I can't see what exactly your gear looks like so not sure what's causing such low DPS.

Using PoB will not give any remotely accurate measure of the bleed DPS, as said in my previous post the only way is using a bleed DPS calculator. My PoB bleed DPS is around 60k just now. That doesn't account for Crimson Dance or many other parts of the build such as Ryslatha's Coil (not a part of the original build but it's very good), the 100% more bleed mod as previously stated and it's just generally not very accurate in general. In the bleed calculator it comes out as around 1 million with pretty basic gear and a very low PDPS weapon. (with the 100% more bleed mod though)

Phoenix has around 12.5 million life (without any map mods) so taking 1 minute would mean around 100-300k DPS accounting for any interruptions in sustained DPS which is indeed very low.

my friend, i did it in this league 3.7 with all new buff and basic gear, i got 160k bleeding with crimson dance vs shaper with lacerate skill.. so is 160x8=1.2 milion dot, and with 1.2milion dot, i did phoenix in like 10 seconds... not 1 minute.. for this reason this build made in delve had like 3k dot dps..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Why is my damage soo low in pob (can oneshot all normal mobs in game (currently at t14)) https://pastebin.com/LGGZmgB5

Any insight will be nice
"
Nyalex wrote:
Why is my damage soo low in pob (can oneshot all normal mobs in game (currently at t14)) https://pastebin.com/LGGZmgB5

Any insight will be nice

Replace Ring with flat physical (steel ring), Belt with rustic craft jagged/pristine, and shield with shock and recovery.

Remove armour "inexorable" and "soul of steel"

Buy one "red nightmare" for remove block node and take more jewel or damage

Have Fun ;)
IG : JaxLInfernal
Last edited by jaxlerebel on Jul 15, 2019, 4:30:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info