The Scare Mask Helmet

I do know this thing is bloated as heck, because when I went to put it on, my microtransactions took forever to load. Additionally, it seems as though it takes a lot longer for Path of Exile to boot up, since purchasing this MTX.

Full disclosure: I use the no-async bootup because I get fewer disconnections than when I use normal bootup.

Probably my biggest case of MTX buyer's remorse to date.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Oct 19, 2018, 8:04:25 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Needs 100% more pea soup vomit and 'Your mother sucks cocks in hell!'

'The power of Christ compels you!!!!'
IGN: Mr_Dark_Passenger
Can anyone from GGG confirm if the attachments and helms skin will be fixed, and the skin will also rotate with attachments?

Thanks !
nice design =)
"
Gruentod wrote:
I do know this thing is bloated as heck, because when I went to put it on, my microtransactions took forever to load. Additionally, it seems as though it takes a lot longer for Path of Exile to boot up, since purchasing this MTX.

Full disclosure: I use the no-async bootup because I get fewer disconnections than when I use normal bootup.

Probably my biggest case of MTX buyer's remorse to date.

Do you have an SSD? They are very cheap. The small ones needed for just POE could be purchased for like $20. You need a minimum of 20gb - I would get a bit more if possible to make sure they never go over the allotted space (32gb should do it).
really a 93 mb download for just a cosmetic?
all i know. I WANT IT!
Wow
ty GGG! Love it but pls no time limit! Stop add limited MTX!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Need some new support packs....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info