Craft Competition Winners

I really don't understand why that ZiggyD cra... can go in top 10. Seems like that we can buy a kitchen knight and ask a steamer to hold it and we can call it "cosplay" to get the reward.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That popup book was great. The Cosplay was pretty nice too!
Amazing work everyone!!

The Brutus clock was bad-ass.
The pop-up book was very creative
Best one is Shaper cosplay in the Shaper Cake video. So accurate!
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Oct 19, 2018, 2:39:57 PM
These are all really cool. I commend anyone that put the time and effort into this competition. Even some of the ones that didn't win were epic as hell. Way better than what I expected to see.
I don't envy you GGG this time, there was really alot of great stuff to chose from.

Each one deserved a price amazing crafts ♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Lots of amazing stuff here, well beyond my ken.

I feel like Volner's entry might have won with three additions:

1. A better finish for the base crown.
2. An absence of background workshop "noise."
3. An absence of camera-work showing how the effect was achieved.

I write this here not to criticize that entry; in fact I think it was amazing. But I would really like to see that level of creativity win, and the above is how I think it could happen.

Everyone who placed obviously did great work, and I'm sure the GGG judging team had an exceptionally difficult time choosing the best entries. Good job all!

To be honnest I lacked of time and had to finish in a hurry, the paint was still fresh during the video, I didn't manage to get the color right so I went with this gold looking paint I had.
I'm not disappointed since I still can repaint it and use it for Halloween.

Thank you for your interest and don't worry I really plan do to better for next competitions!
"
Volner wrote:
To be honnest I lacked of time and had to finish in a hurry, the paint was still fresh during the video, I didn't manage to get the color right so I went with this gold looking paint I had.
I'm not disappointed since I still can repaint it and use it for Halloween.

Do that. The crown is freaky and awesome, and will scare the shit out of every little kid you happen upon. (You can hand out wet-wipes for good karma.)
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
Camatoo wrote:
Damn that HH/lightpoacher cosplay looks damn good.

"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
Seriously the costume and photo are awesome...you could make it a career!

"
nal_tony wrote:
andaerial2's suite looks so amazing!!

"
Fzeal wrote:
Mate, you were robbed. You deserve top 3 if not winner. Well done.

"
Cebta wrote:
Yeah, andaerial2 was definitely robbed. You deserved top 3 100%.

Thanks guys. You guys made my day.
"
Thanks guys. You guys made my day.

Seriously, you should be proud.
I've been looking over these for about 30 minutes going through them with my gf talking about how they were executed and really trying to appreciate them each because they are all so good. Yours is the one we keep coming back to though, its not just that the photo is really well taken and the whole outfit comes together perfectly and looks sincerely great, its also that your outfit really does what cosplay should and puts me in that world. I can really at a glance tell what your build and play-style are like as if I was standing next to you waiting in a hideout. Its got attitude and grit, its 100% POE in tone as well as look. You should be nothing but proud, that's some of the best cosplay I've ever seen.
WoW nice :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info