3.9, Metamorph: Sirius, Uber Elder, Elder, Shaper, Guardians, Conquerors, Crafting

Was my first time reaching out to someone to help me with a boss ( Uber Elder ). All i can say is that he's a really kind and patient player, he answered to all my questions explaining how the service worked.
10/10 would PM him again if i need this kind of service he was fast and really good! :)
Lets appreciate a guy who only asks for tips instead of a fixed fee, and tip him properly because he deserves it! ^^
I highly recommend the services of Adramant. Very good player, strong carry and a great person. Played through numerous T16 maps and Uber Elder Guardians together, was a fun experience!

Was very kind to help me with Atlas completion, too.

Knows what hes doing and good at explaining how to get through boss fights. Also a very nice and helpful person. I can only recommend him. 10/10
Super cool guy, helped me with elder guardians and elder, if u need some help - dm him!
Just helped me out with uber elder, friendly, fast and reliable, 100% recommend!
Quick, friendly and even freed a slot on his friends list, absolutely recommended.
Way to go Adramant. Took down that boss for me like a champ, got me that challenge. Someone give this guy a medal.
voted for this guy!! uber elder down
Nice carry
Very nice guy.
He is not only help me with the boss, but also explain with me many useful information.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info