Delve League Class Statistics

all my marauders are juggernauts...hmmm why is that?????????????????
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Now few words about build diversity:

Elementalist 15.70% - where 99% playing BV
Juggernaut 11.59% - where 99% is either molten strike or RF
Pathfinder 9.14% - Where 99% using zerphi, poet's pen and all other flask buffs
!!!!Ascendant 9.02%!!! - where 99% are ele hit.

The true 1% dosn't rly matter.

Lol this is kinda my feeling tbh
"
vio wrote:
you think it's wise to tell 80% of the players theyre playing a shit ascendancy?
just asking cause the majority of them likely isn't blaming it on themselves.

why showing stats at all? what's your goal?

drive players to play the same builds even more?

drive players away from making builds themselves and make them copying streamer builds that are definitely able to sustain late endgame?

making the few 0,2 percent of players that managed to get to endgame with an unpopular build feel like they achieved something?

not a rant from a cyclone slayer, just curious.

Its just a bunch of statistics showing stats from the league..nothing more..nothing less.
That's the answer to all of your questions :)
"
King_Dizzy wrote:
I just want to know what deadeye builds crossed 600.

Check for yourself: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Deadeye&mindepth=600&sort=depth-solo ;) (mostly tornado shot)
One of the five (/s) lvl 90 zerkers right here. We don't need handouts. We don't want hand outs. That's not the karui way.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Now few words about build diversity:

Elementalist 15.70% - where 99% playing BV
Juggernaut 11.59% - where 99% is either molten strike or RF
Pathfinder 9.14% - Where 99% using zerphi, poet's pen and all other flask buffs
!!!!Ascendant 9.02%!!! - where 99% are ele hit.

The true 1% dosn't rly matter.

Lol this is kinda my feeling tbh

Rather than feelings, how about actual stats? In Delve SC

- Elementalist: of those over 90, "only" 60% use BV : https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Elementalist&minlevel=90
- Juggernaut: of those over 90, only 44% use molten strike (43% with 5+ link) and 28% RF: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Juggernaut&minlevel=90
- Pathfinder: of those over 90, only 50% use poet's pen or zerphi (50% overall with frenzy so most of those): https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Pathfinder&minlevel=90
- Ascendant: only 42% are ele hit: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Ascendant&minlevel=90

So yeah, while those are predominant and largely more represented than the rest, we are VERY far from the 99% claim / feeling.
Last edited by Gorkk on Oct 18, 2018, 2:12:40 PM
If you nerf the Elementalist I'll quit this game xD ... no seriously ... do .. not ... nerf ... my Elementalist!!!!!!!!!!
To the people who went through and nitpicked my builds for no reason and called me immature things like "lil crybaby", well done on being complete idiots and completely missing the point of my reply and then acting like total arseholes about it lol. You couldn't have looked more stupid if you tried! You seem like real wonderful people and are a shining example of the community (sarcasm). Pity you couldn't even post or type well, your stuff was so hard to read and understand that you sounded like 5th grade bullies through most of it and I'm assuming you'd probably be the types who were.

I've looked at the builds that exist, the ones at the top of the ladder and they all look boring as hell, and up until well into the league there was about 2 classes at the top and about 2 skills used, out of the buttloads of other skills and classes available. My entire point was that someone who wants to use all uniques and someone that wants to play any class with any skill should be able to but that is absolutely not true, do you see berserkers up there? Hmm? Not enough to matter at the very least and that is my entire point. Screw doing what you want to do, you have to do the meta.

If you are happy meta slaving then go right ahead, don't let me stop you being boring unoriginal dimwits and playing something purely to win then brag about your e-peen. I prefer playing for fun and still being able to make the end game content. You want your hard gameplay, that's what Hardcore is for, I just wanna finish the story. But if ripping on people online makes you feel like a big person then feel free to, I'll go on to the next game and forget about you, but I feel sad for you that it's what you need to validate your own existence.

Just because people wanna experience the end game without it becoming a god damn chore doesn't mean they think it's too hard, it means there's something wrong with the game. Games are meant to be fun, and for some, meta slaving is fun, but it is not for everyone hence the reason for my post. If you do not have the wisdom to understand that everyone is different and expects different things from a game and can't accept one persons opinion on the matter, then I'm sorry to tell you but that's what you call being "narrow-minded".
any hope for raider toxic rain build at depth 600?

still no change to either juggernaut or elementalist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info