3.4.3f Patch Notes

Keep the fixes coming : )
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Oct 17, 2018, 5:22:37 PM
Am i the only one that gets around 20+ errors when i try to launch the game after patch, and cannot run it at all ? I made 17 screenshots of the errors and got tired of making screenshots, problem is i got no idea where to upload them to show the errors. Its regarding some FONTS UI stuff.
Lost all delve progress after using 'SSF Migrate all' - shouldn't it migrate my mine as well?
"
Crackulous wrote:
"
philosoaper wrote:
"
tarzaniaris2 wrote:
I dont get why consecrated path isnt fix and why its not priority..almost unplayable single target

because they can't figure out what causes the dead zone.. I'm sure it's a priority..

I just wish they would fix the bloody challenges...

What challenge is bugged?

Gated behind layers upon layers upon layers of shit RNG. *insert xzibit meme here*
5min and game stops working 5 times in row after 1 map....
Consecrated Path FIX WHEN?
:O
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Are you kidding me? The whole game broke. I tried reinstailling, same outcome. Getting like 20 error messages when i try to run it and i cannot play ! What the heck GGG ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I haven't play POE for 2 weeks at least due to constant crashing. Well, I have played for 5 minutes at a time.

Will try again today just to verfiy this crap did nothing to fix the many many many many many many many many problems with gaming this garbage.

Still hope spring eternal. I'll try again today but I DON'T expect any positive changes.

I was a big fan it took GGG several months to beat that crap out of me.
My new char cant zone into Chamber of sin getting BSOD's everytime.

So i guess we cant progress with new characters anymore?
And from seeing other people posts i guess im going to crash from maps.

WTB rollback on patch for Orb of regret so i can play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info