[3.9] Null's Inclination Aurabot Summoner

Thanks! those minion changes on 3.4 made this build a lot stronger and I can't wait to see how it will perform on Betrayal
Looks interesting, maybe my second build I'm gonna do if I should run into a wall with my Dominating Blow Guardian
Yeah, this build is doing surprisingly well this league! Incursions are a bit annoying, but are doable anyway. Haven't tried any mastermind encounter yet, but safehouses are incredibly easy.

Also can't wait to try the new "Trigger socketed spells when you use a skill" mod instead of Null's. It might work pretty well!
Hi there, just a post to mention I've been playing with this build so far in Delve, and am having a bunch of fun with it!

How much health should I be aiming to have, roughly?
Last edited by Xaphon on Dec 17, 2018, 6:15:21 PM
Hey, good to know you like it!

Since we don't have strong defenses such as block or dodge, try to get something around 6k-7k life. Should be doable with Maximum Life on all your rare gear and jewels.

I'll be updating more stuff on this guide later next week. The new "summon spectral wolf on kill" craft fits on this build amazingly well!!

Also managed to work on a alternative bossing setup with Mirror Arrow. Will test on shaper and elder when I have the chance.
I'm playing a version of this build:

https://pastebin.com/BTkYH9fZ

Like you, I've discovered that Elemental Focus is too detrimental. It works fine without it since monsters will usually stunlock for 1-2 seconds which is plenty of time for my killshots. Bosses go down without staying alive around a corner since every minion is pummeling them so it has at least one ignite. I have been killed by a leapslamming Na'em Bending Stone when he kept jumping on me and my Split Arrows were missing him.

The extra minion accuracy in the tree has made me change it a bit. According to Path of Building, Additional Accuracy is no longer the best gem but it's up there. The new Banner can give accuracy so it's worth trying. I don't have a Command of the Pit but I'm working toward it.

I am on Standard so I have a legacy Bisco's Collar dropping me more white weapons. I also have Item Quantity on my bow skill, which I've been experimenting between Split Arrow, Tornado Shot, and Rain of Arrows.

I go for Resolute Technique so I don't miss, but it seems like Rain of Arrows doesn't need Resolute Technique because of the overlappy nature of the skill? I have removed Culling Strike from my bow and clear skill because I only have to deal 1 damage to monsters and I'm otherwise trying to maximize minion damage.

My Victario's Influence Chest is Anger + Wrath + Vaal Haste + Enlighten3, Blasphemy + Temporal Chains. The Victario's chest helps reduce the reservation of Blasphemy. My tree has Charisma which gives me more reduce reservation than yours, but I wanted to try it alongside Phase Acrobatics. I'm level 91 and the rest of my points will be life nodes.

I use Dread Banner or War Banner as "my aura" and no longer use a level 1 Clarity for my Commander of Darkness +20% all res bonus. I have to be careful to always at least have my banner up when I enter a map or I'm under cap. If you enter a map, use the banner, you will always have Commander of Darkness +20% ele res even if you drop the banner, run away and it expires. I think it's a small bug in our favor.

Blasphemy Temporal Chains seems to play well with Rain of Arrows because anything near me becomes much more obvious with the curse icon on it, and whenever I see the curse icon I spray myself with arrows and it seems to work. A huge problem with Split Arrow is getting surrounded by 1hp monsters. I also pop my Writhing Jar worm flask and Rain of Arrows cleanly kills the worms for a couple SRS.

I have some gems I swap into my bow before the boss because my Nulls has 2 white sockets. I'm going to try swapping Anger with Herald of Purity so I can at least spawn some minions. The Temple of Atzoatl boss took me like 10min to take down all by my lonesome but I didn't have the Purity minions.

I've also heard from TheUberElite that dropping a Dead Hand Talisman at a boss causes them to pop out worms when they are hit, I haven't tried it since they never pick up my Talisman. I also forget about it and have lost 2 Talismans just exiting the map. ;)

I've been trying various setups. Running Anger means that every minion can ignite. If I run Herald of Purity instead of Anger, then only my Raging Spirits can ignite and my Animated Weapons can't ignite anymore. This has a leapfroggy effect. When I encounter a fresh pack, my weapons go to town on it but nothing can die. I fire a volley to finish some enemies which spawns SRS which can then ignite and clean everything up. This might be the best setup but I'm still testing.

I also have a Dancing Duo on switch that I've been using to give myself Rampage, but I accidentally realized it could be my way to kill phased or huge HP bosses since Dancing Duo has been proven elsewhere to kill bosses. I will keep trying.
Last edited by NorrYtt on Dec 23, 2018, 4:49:41 AM
Hm yeah. Just wanted to comment on this thread because Nouway is such a cool guy lol.

Made my character, CatarinasToes, at the start of the Betrayal league and have been enjoying it ever since. (Named so because, seeing as how Catarina is no longer a Forsaken Master, we won't be seeing anymore of her sexy delicious toes. This character is basically an homage to that sad fact. :'( RIP.) One of the two reasons she's named that way being that I'm a summoner and summoning weapons, which are like... toes. xd

Great build. You know the satisfying feeling when you crit and something shatters? This build does a whole lot of that because you're constantly proccing Flesh Offering, so stuff is exploding left and right. Super flexible, adaptable build, so I'm following the build generally for the most part and figuring trying to figure out how to address zoned bosses. (Possibly a Hungry Loop ring? We'll see.) Momentum is key to this build so it keeps you on your toes (lol) the whole time. :)

#2 favorite build of all time! Great job Nouway.
"
NorrYtt wrote:
I'm playing a version of this build:

https://pastebin.com/BTkYH9fZ

Great find! Using a blasphemy curse on the body armour makes a lot of sense. I was so focused on using Herald of Purity that I didn't think of this possibility. I might do that on my build too to improve my defenses.

Rain of Arrows really has a lot of overlap. Its a great skill on its own, whereas Split Arrow and Tornado Shot feel awful without GMP and Pierce or Chain. I felt that Culling Strike was great against the Syndicate and on delves, especially on abyssal cities, because they regen a lot of life and landing a killing blow on their last 10% felt much better.

These new banners fit so well on this build: Dread Banner for mass Fortify or War Banner for additional accuracy. I haven't tried this league, but War Banner might be better if you're not using the Command of the Pit. Also, since War Banner grant stacks when you kill enemies, it can be placed on the Victario's Influence for a massive bonus.

About the talisman, it should work very well on your build against bosses because you're using Raging Spirits as well. Just be careful because the boss will actually be "possessed" by it (just like tormented spirits) and will attack/cast/move much faster. Personally, I'm working on a weapon swap Mirror Arrow setup to do bosses that will use these:

Links are going to be: Mirror Arrow - Slower Projectiles - Minion Damage - Added Lightning Damage - Elemental Focus - Weapon Elemental Damage

It worked against the Mastermind. I defeated it 3 times using this setup and it felt good enough. Will try on the Shaper and the Elder before posting it on the guide. I think it will work!

"
xAdamster wrote:
Hm yeah. Just wanted to comment on this thread because Nouway is such a cool guy lol.

Made my character, CatarinasToes, at the start of the Betrayal league and have been enjoying it ever since. (Named so because, seeing as how Catarina is no longer a Forsaken Master, we won't be seeing anymore of her sexy delicious toes. This character is basically an homage to that sad fact. :'( RIP.) One of the two reasons she's named that way being that I'm a summoner and summoning weapons, which are like... toes. xd

Great build. You know the satisfying feeling when you crit and something shatters? This build does a whole lot of that because you're constantly proccing Flesh Offering, so stuff is exploding left and right. Super flexible, adaptable build, so I'm following the build generally for the most part and figuring trying to figure out how to address zoned bosses. (Possibly a Hungry Loop ring? We'll see.) Momentum is key to this build so it keeps you on your toes (lol) the whole time. :)

#2 favorite build of all time! Great job Nouway.

Thanks man :) I'm glad you liked this build. The Flesh Offering pops is truly satisfying, maybe its the reason why I'm addicted to this build :P.

The Hungry Loop idea has a lot of potential. Please let us know if you try it out!
Couple updates.

I have dropped Resolute Technique and gotten a more defensive quiver. I have also removed my Enlighten3 gem since it doesn’t actually do anything.

Since I have Blasphemy + Temporal Chains, I have changed my CWDT lvl 1 to Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Vortex. The Vortex is pretty big, chills nearby enemies that are also Temp Chains, and clears away any 1 hp enemies surrounding me.

I also have a “Minions Hinder with spells” Ghastly Eye jewel so my Phantasms slow enemies. It seems to also stack with Maim from Vaal Rain of Arrows, which steals from Vaal Haste but I’ve been using Vaal Rain of Arrows in Delves to fire on the move. Basically stuff is super slowed when they get near me.

My Dancing Duo on switch has a problem - I have to use Animate Weapon and/or Summon Raging Spirits in the proper 2 middle sockets (since they are that way in my Null’s) to keep my summons alive as I weapon swap. This allows it to give me free Rampage. However, I have to decide before the boss room if I want the Duo inside the boss room because I need 15 rampage to trigger it.

So I think Dancing Duo is simply not the right backup plan because any situation I have Duo I would also have my army. I need a single target solution that works when I die or my minions die to a boss and I have to portal in.

My guess is some kind of SRS +3 fire gems staff would work ok because it’s what my passive tree supports. That or a Soulwrest? I can leave the staff in my stash since the only time I need it is when I pursue a portal.
Last edited by NorrYtt on Dec 26, 2018, 2:11:28 PM
Using a Hinder abyss jewel and Maim from vaal Rain of Arrows is really interesting, especially when pushing deep delves or fighting the syndicate. Thanks for sharing that!

I just defeated the Shaper with my Mirror Arrow setup and the damage is WAY higher than I expected. I'm pretty confident it should be enough to beat the Uber Elder once my gear is optimzed (level 21 auras, 20/20 support gems, etc). I'll start recording some footage later this week to show how it works. If you have access to a 6L Lioneye, try it out! I believe it will fix your single target situation too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info