You humans listen to this junk.

For those that are interested in a middle ground between "J-Pop" and "idols-singing-heavy-metal":

Kalafina
GARNiDELiA

---

Also, no music thread would be complete without:

Depeche Mode
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
NemoJr wrote:
This thread went from "let's make fun of stoopid music" to "eargasm" real fast.
No, it went from "I can't believe y'all listen to that junk" to "we don't listen to that junk, we listen to this junk." A distinction without a difference.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Human music is the worst.

This is where it's at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2jjf_XRpKc
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
NemoJr wrote:
This thread went from "let's make fun of stoopid music" to "eargasm" real fast.
No, it went from "I can't believe y'all listen to that junk" to "we don't listen to that junk, we listen to this junk." A distinction without a difference.

I was referring to the OP's intention vs. others sharing music I actually enjoy; not making a grand statement about my taste in music being objectively better or something. Please don't hurt me.

NO_U
I listen to trap mainly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OYQQSFZRl4

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLP2EiLWdJ1XLihWwfgKr_Q

Keep me rollin on the track in my workouts.

Kinda like EDM but way more bass.

Get some beats X's and roll the fuck on.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 18, 2018, 12:44:59 AM
HAIL SATAN!
"
NemoJr wrote:
For those that are interested in a middle ground between "J-Pop" and "idols-singing-heavy-metal":

Kalafina
GARNiDELiA

---

Also, no music thread would be complete without:

Depeche Mode

New order thankyou!
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Ah, good old Kajiura by way of Kalafina. Not sure I'd put her work between J-pop and metal...probably more like jpop and...something else.

I think you yourself made a pretty good case for why she should probably have her own damn genre at this point. Also love me some Kanno, should have included that.

"
Desir

Interesting choice for a favorite, maybe that's the Fate fan in you talking? Also it doesn't strike me as wildly outside their usual... range, if that's the proper term.

"
As a child of the 80s, I'm super wary of 80s nostalgia glasses

Funny enough, because I met DM in the early 2000s (better late than never) I don't have that dilemma, despite being old enough. I just discovered good music one day and fell in love.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info