You humans listen to this junk.

"
erdelyii wrote:
Aqua? Nostalgia? Oh now ... A-Ha

I was born at the start of the 90s, so Pop songs was a growing sub genre of music at that time (well more like entering the late 90s). Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Brittney Spears, Spice Girls, and etc.

But yes, Take on Me is still an awesome song too, but I was still not alive in the 80s. Though, the Beach Boys was the hipster way.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 4, 2019, 5:35:34 AM
I figured if I had posted dead south earlier it was that song.

Someone is "becoming" my new napster introducing me to songs I would probably otherwise never hear =p
Yep, totally over league play.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
I figured if I had posted dead south earlier it was that song.

Someone is "becoming" my new napster introducing me to songs I would probably otherwise never hear =p

Yep, it's a good song that one.

Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 4, 2019, 4:35:27 AM
Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 4, 2019, 5:35:43 AM
I'm guessing I missed Lil' Dicky based on the name alone, but I somehow managed to like the first two songs (including professional rapper in the 2) and enjoyed it...

I forgot what it was like to enjoy rap that was less than 10 years old =P
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
I'm guessing I missed Lil' Dicky based on the name alone, but I somehow managed to like the first two songs (including professional rapper in the 2) and enjoyed it...

I forgot what it was like to enjoy rap that was less than 10 years old =P

It is not a preposessing name, is it?

Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 4, 2019, 4:36:03 AM
FKJ and June Marieezy

Tadow would end up in my recommended a lot for some reason, even though I don't even use a youtube account and its just based off immediate history.

But eventually gave it a listen and was really impressed with the versatility.

Stella Donnelly

I still haven't listened to her music that initially garnered her fame, but she's like this adorably cute Australian girl with a folksy sound.

August Greene

Another tiny desk that I ended up enjoying more than I expected. Even a guest appearance by both Brandy and Andra Day.

(Edit converted to hyperlinks instead of the extra lazy copy paste, erdmygerd's influence)
Last edited by SeCKSEgai on Feb 8, 2019, 2:38:31 PM
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
FKJ and June Marieezy

Tadow would end up in my recommended a lot for some reason, even though I don't even use a youtube account and its just based off immediate history.

But eventually gave it a listen and was really impressed with the versatility.

Yes, that's where I got Tadow from, too.

Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 4, 2019, 4:36:33 AM
Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 4, 2019, 5:35:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info