[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

Huh? I based the build power on the fact it can kill uber elder in just over 2 minutes while being virtually unkillable.

I think the fastest uber elder clears have been around 1:45. I'm confident this build could get a run under 2 minutes. Which puts it in elite company of stuff like scourge arrow w/ mirrored dex stack bow and gg jewels.

I think GGG will take a look at the crawler. Being able to scale its damage this high while pretty much only getting energy shield nodes on the tree. The build can take 11 damage nodes off the tree and get 3.4 million shaper dps. I'm not sure another build can do this.

Here's a 2:20 uber elder. I'm confident it can be faster if I just dodge less mechanics. Theres a lot of stuff I could just outright ignore that I run from and it waste DPS uptime. It's hard to train yourself to not care about the propagators or ring of death. The build can just outright ignore things that would melt any other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzzuyssRjLo&feature=youtu.be

If it survives 3.6 I would be surprised.

But stranger things have happened.
"
gjmine09 wrote:
I think GGG will take a look at the crawler. Being able to scale its damage this high while pretty much only getting energy shield nodes on the tree. The build can take 11 damage nodes off the tree and get 3.4 million shaper dps. I'm not sure another build can do this.

Its more or less the same for every other minions build out there. This one is just a bit more tanky because of occultist asccendancy and Soul Strike interactions.

As a downside you get average clear speed at best and pack kill delay because of agony crawler terrible AI which can lead to some awkward deaths.
"
gjmine09 wrote:
Huh? I based the build power on the fact it can kill uber elder in just over 2 minutes while being virtually unkillable.

Hello mate, i like the way you turned this build out. May i ask you how you crafted most of your gear? I just completed my chest but i m having some terrible outcomes with boots using Dense + Shuddering + Sanctified. I prolly blew over 2 exalts on buying Sanctified fossils.
Very nice build !

What do you think about a 6l coming calamity ?
is it playable in this build ?

Would be better if I use this items instead of the unique ones?

"
dep0n wrote:
"
gjmine09 wrote:

Hello mate, i like the way you turned this build out. May i ask you how you crafted most of your gear? I just completed my chest but i m having some terrible outcomes with boots using Dense + Shuddering + Sanctified. I prolly blew over 2 exalts on buying Sanctified fossils.

In addition to that, how do you craft your vaal regalia? You buy some random high level 6L vaal regalia or get one ilvl 80 from "The ethereal" cards as a base and then alt + regal it or chaos spam?
"
PanZly wrote:
"
dep0n wrote:
"
gjmine09 wrote:

In addition to that, how do you craft your vaal regalia? You buy some random high level 6L vaal regalia or get one ilvl 80 from "The ethereal" cards as a base and then alt + regal it or chaos spam?

Just use Dense Fossils for the ES mods.
"
dep0n wrote:
"
gjmine09 wrote:

I didn't use sanctified at all. Too pricey.

For the boots I used dense + shuddering.
For the helm I just used dense.
I bought my belt for 4 exalt.
I bought my chest for 3 exalt.
the clear speed is actually good. I'd rate it 9/10 on open maps. 7/10 on tight indoor maps.

2:30 minotaur map with extra life start to finish while looting and doing a syndicate fort.

10 second mino boss kill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VO4JvhoxpI&feature=youtu.be
Kinda new to this stuff so id like to learn how can i know if elemental equlibrium is working as intended.
How to know that ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info