[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Hi Dkodr,
thank you for this great build - this is really the most fun build i have ever played in POE! I managed to corrupt two good Nebulochs and craft a helmet myself.
I have only one question: I want to go for a double mod Vitality Watcher's Eye. The first mod will be for sure Increased Life Recovery Rate. But what is the second mod I should look for? Leech, Life on Hit or Flat Life Regeneration?
"
riddle67 wrote:
Hi Dkodr,
thank you for this great build - this is really the most fun build i have ever played in POE! I managed to corrupt two good Nebulochs and craft a helmet myself.
I have only one question: I want to go for a double mod Vitality Watcher's Eye. The first mod will be for sure Increased Life Recovery Rate. But what is the second mod I should look for? Leech, Life on Hit or Flat Life Regeneration?

Leech will add nothing as it is maxed out already, unless you want to go Blood Magic (wich lowers the damage a lot)
LGOH is probably the best version, the life regen version addds very little on top of our already big Net Life Regen numbers

But all in all they don't add any huge benfits, so I would ask it it justifies the extra price. But if u got the currency to burn, go for it.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 19, 2019, 6:06:04 AM
Awesome build, I love being able to fly through maps with this.

Do you mind taking a look at my setup to let me know where I can improve? I feel like my single target lacks a bit.
hi and thanx for build, i love it!

can you tell me what you think about my gloves?

Level 100 :)

Thanks for this build
Aaaalright just killed my first Uber elder. never fought him, took me 5 tries overall i think. on the fourth i had shaper down,elder at 10%.
On the kill i still had portals left.pretty much the only thing that hurts is shaper balls and beam.

PoB stats https://pastebin.com/4VrYkXk3
6.7k life
555k dps before flasks and frenzy charges
2,2k regen
1,7k leech

thanks again for this great build and the help, this is a fun true allrounder that stomps over most of the content and is viable for all.

Now i need to hunt me an Aul, closing in on depth 400 on delve.

/edit just noticed i forgot to swap in conc effect, wouldve put me at 610k dps
ign: Lucador / Zashah
Last edited by Xobeh on Jan 21, 2019, 11:11:34 PM
"
Congelol wrote:
Level 100 :)

Thanks for this build

Wow, Gratz!

And well done w. beating U.Elder Xobeh, the fight gets easier and easier after some tries. There is some tips for doing it in the second post on the first page.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Uber Elder deathless ahah
Loving this build so far, I'm a bit lost as to what to upgrade next, my budget is around 4ex at the moment, would someone mind having a look at my char and helping me out?

I was running out of $$ when equipping everything first time around so I ended up short on resists

https://pastebin.com/mhPXqpyV

Thanks!!
I have just beat Uber Elder on my first try ever :D
I died 3 times because I could tank a lot so later I forgot to move.

Here is my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/uHyXaJUd

I have 7.3k life with 2.7k regen and 2.1k leech.
My dps is 426k and I was worried that it is not the best but it was more than enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info