[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
OK I just hit level 68.

I put on my 6 link Loreweave, put on my Kaoms Roors and both Kaom's Way and both Nebuloch's and am now rocking 10 endurance charges.

I am having problems though sustaining my health when the Fire damage from the Nebulochs proc and I am not leeching and blood rage is active. It is not terrible but it is noticeable at the end of a fight when my leeching stops.

I assume this should take care of itself as I get more life. I feel like I have enough life regen (as I am using Unbreakable) so I think it is more the size of my life pool right now that the regen % I have is not enough to offset both the 4% degen from Bloodrage and the flat 4000 fire damage from the Nebulochs.
Use Vitality, and put a curse in a CWDT setup? Your regen will go up for every level. There is also an option to take the Sanctity node, and a 0.8% regen node next to Warrior's Blood. All that will net you 3,45% regen with a lvl 20 Vitality. It's good feedback cause I actually didnt start to use the Nebuloch's before lvl 80-90 (caus I couldn't afford them , it's my only Delve characther)
Another option is to use a pair of boots without Endurance charge corruption, so u get 1 less charge.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 21, 2018, 4:38:31 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
Use Vitality, and put a curse in a CWDT setup? Your regen will go up for every level. There is also an option to take the Sanctity node, and a 0.8% regen node next to Warrior's Blood. All that will net you 3,45% regen with a lvl 20 Vitality. It's good feedback cause I actually didnt start to use the Nebuloch's before lvl 80-90 (caus I couldn't afford them , it's my only Delve characther)
Another option is to use a pair of boots without Endurance charge corruption, so u get 1 less charge.

good advice, thanks!

I am going to try and manage with what I have right now. If I start dying I will make some changes but I am so overpowered right now for where I am in the game I think I can make it through until my life pool starts to grow. The only damage I am taking is when I inflict it on myself :)

My life is only at about 4.7k right now at at level 69 and I hope that will grow to about 5.75k by level 90 if I keep focusing on life in my jewels.
So going over the two builds at 100 I noticed I had missed something strong on my build. Thank you for pointing out the Cold Snap+Combustion trick that will be handy.

Updating my build to also contain that link setup
https://pastebin.com/WS94gZXm

Comparing the two directly the RT build still pulls ahead.

The EO/Crit version seems to cap out around 1,159,000 dps
Meanwhile the RT/Non-Crit version above gets up to 1,612,000
That's almost 40% more dps.

Plus slightly more max life, Armour and 15% chance to evade attacks (these are all minor amounts, except armour is around 10k lower.)
Last edited by TokeMcBong on Oct 21, 2018, 6:23:12 PM
"
TokeMcBong wrote:
So going over the two builds at 100 I noticed I had missed something strong on my build. Thank you for pointing out the Cold Snap+Combustion trick that will be handy.

can you explain what the trick is?

What skill set did you replace when you put in the CWDT/Cold Snap/Combustion group?
"
TokeMcBong wrote:
new updated pob...

If you disable Vaa Ancestral Warchief and dont use a legacy Lion's Roar, how does it look like then? And also, turn off Herald of Purity, cause I wasnt using that in my link. I think that 96% of all players on poe.ninja takes EO speaks for itself. You made a good version with your RT tree, fine, but it's not what I recommend or will use.
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 21, 2018, 6:46:11 PM
"
TokeMcBong wrote:

The EO/Crit version seems to cap out around 1,159,000 dps
Meanwhile the RT/Non-Crit version above gets up to 1,612,000
That's almost 40% more dps.

Is this an apples to apples comparison?

If you are using Xoph's Blood and he is not, the "covered in ash" benefit in Xoph's Blood provides a ton of DPS from what I understand.

I wonder.. if you simply change out your amulet and replace it to one closer what he is using, you might find the DPS numbers will be closer than 40%.....

I might be way off here but that is my first guess.
"
"
TokeMcBong wrote:

can you explain what the trick is?

What skill set did you replace when you put in the CWDT/Cold Snap/Combustion group?
Combustion gives cold snap a high ignite chance(49% from gem + 15% from curse) and the bonus that if it does ignite the enemy it will reduce their fire resist by 19%. So the trick is to put a level 7(highest you can use with CWDT level 1) cold snap, linked to level 1 cast when damage taken and level 20/20 combustion. This results in around 16-20% more damage for the build on basic enemies, even more on bosses.

I removed the Holy Relic/CWDT setup from my gloves, I moved Blood Rage+ Increased duration into the gloves from my weapon. I removed the Enduring cry from the same weapon and put the CWDT 3 link setup in that weapon.
Last edited by TokeMcBong on Oct 21, 2018, 6:38:04 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
If you disable Vaa Ancestral Warchief and dont use a legacy Lion's Roar, how does it look like then? And also, turn off Herald of Purity, cause I wasnt using that in my link. I think that 96% of all players on poe.ninja takes EO speaks for itself. You made a good version with your RT tree, fine, but it's not what I recommend or will use.
Changed to a current Lion's Roar and enabling regluar warchief instead of Vaal changes it to around 1,365,000 which is still 15-18% more damage than the EO version. I'm not disabling Herald of Purity because it is part of the DPS setup. It's not some trick that is only up at brief times or anything, my version runs 2x Herald and a Blasphemy.

@AndyLovesHisBge This would be an apples to apples comparison though. If I were to change the neck to the one he is using I'd have to A. play more of this league, which I am not a huge fan of. B. Change the skill tree by several points to accommodate picking up Avatar of Fire to do an exact same build. I don't see why you'd want to do this type of comparison though. As my original question still stands of why go out of the way for Avatar/EO/Aul's when Xoph's+RT does better damage and effectively costs about the same. Xoph is slightly more expensive at 8-9ex vs the Aul's at 5-6ex but both are in the multi-ex expensive range.

Basically the debate for me comes down to is this change with EO and Aul's worth me trying to farm up enough currency in league to grab another Aul's to bring to standard.

"
TokeMcBong wrote:

Combustion gives cold snap a high ignite chance(49% from gem + 15% from curse) and the bonus that if it does ignite the enemy it will reduce their fire resist by 19%. So the trick is to put a level 7(highest you can use with CWDT level 1) cold snap, linked to level 1 cast when damage taken and level 20/20 combustion. This results in around 16-20% more damage for the build on basic enemies, even more on bosses.

I removed the Holy Relic/CWDT setup from my gloves, I moved Blood Rage+ Increased duration into the gloves from my weapon. I removed the Enduring cry from the same weapon and put the CWDT 3 link setup in that weapon.

oh this sounds nice! Thank you for the explanation.

I need to see if I can squeeze this into my setup. I have Kaom's roots so something is going to have to be tossed as I don't have a lot of room. I may toss the multi linked War Chief setup. Maybe just keep a Vaal Warchief around by itself if I can fit it.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 21, 2018, 7:00:44 PM
"

I need to see if I can squeeze this into my setup. I have Kaom's roots so something is going to have to be tossed as I don't have a lot of room. I may toss the multi linked War Chief setup. Maybe just keep a Vaal Warchief around by itself if I can fit it.

Your totem is already linked with a Combustion that does the same trick. (if you followed the gem setups in post nr.1)
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 21, 2018, 7:27:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info