[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
IMBrewmaster wrote:
Hey, i am running your build in Betrayal right now and i am very curious why do you not include Herald of Purity into the build. With the speed that this build provides i have no problem sustaining my mana with HoF + HoP + Blasphemy Enfeeble and the dps increase from HoP is definitely noticeable.

Check Min_Maxed Gear Helmet.
Nothing is written in stone here about what gear to use or what gems to combine. But, the gear and gems in the first post is thought through and tested in Delve league as a strong combination for a tanky melee build, and is well balanced around defense and offense. Whatever you make of it is up to you.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
NomadFX wrote:

Still not sure about 2 kaom's rings. dps wise good rare rings are much more valuable.

If you have a total of 10 charges then 2 Kaom rings gives:

8% life regen(equals about 500 life, pr, second at lvl 90 with 6k life), 10-16 flat physical damage, 2% reduced ele. dmg taken when hit, 1000 armor, 400 fire damage taken pr second if u are hit recently, 10% increased damage. 10% increased area of effect, 16% chaos resistance, 2% additional physical damage reduction, 60 life , 30-40 strength, 8% to all elemental resistances, 8% physical damage reduction.

All the stats are added from the Nebuloch, Ascendancy, rings, and endurance charges properties.
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 11, 2018, 2:15:07 AM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
NomadFX wrote:

Still not sure about 2 kaom's rings. dps wise good rare rings are much more valuable.

If you have a total of 10 charges then 2 Kaom rings gives:

8% life regen(equals about 500 life, pr, second at lvl 90 with 6k life), 10-16 flat physical damage, 2% reduced ele. dmg taken when hit, 1000 armor, 400 fire damage taken pr second if u are hit recently, 10% increased damage. 10% increased area of effect, 16% chaos resistance, 2% additional physical damage reduction, 60 life , 30-40 strength, 8% to all elemental resistances, 8% physical damage reduction.

All the stats are added from the Nebuloch, Ascendancy, rings, and endurance charges properties.

i see thanks :-)

8% life regen is a lot, i also like the increased aoe range.
i will test both variants, kaoms and rares. if the build is tanky enough without 1 or 2 kaoms, i will consider running at least one OP rare ring.
Can I use a 2h weapon or 1h+shield with this build?

If positive. Which one u recommend?
^^
You can use whatever you want till you obtain the mace. The mace is the whole point of the build with its synergy with endurance charges.
Last edited by bonewall on Dec 11, 2018, 11:11:08 AM
So, with the current craze on Loreweave it's a nightmare to get one (buying the rings is going to be real long...). I considered a Bronn's Lithe to replace it, but that's basically 6 off-color sockets to craft. What would you advise ? Waiting a bit for the ring craze to stop, try to buy the rings anyway or find another body armor ? Couldn't think of a good alternative.
"
Ryat wrote:
So, with the current craze on Loreweave it's a nightmare to get one (buying the rings is going to be real long...). I considered a Bronn's Lithe to replace it, but that's basically 6 off-color sockets to craft. What would you advise ? Waiting a bit for the ring craze to stop, try to buy the rings anyway or find another body armor ? Couldn't think of a good alternative.

Can you use a Tabula while you farm for currency? Or buy a cheap 6-link rare armor:

http://poe.trade/search/osikikikonogit

Or even cheaper is just a 5-link, and craft it with a Screaming Essence of Greed for life and resists.

http://poe.trade/search/enzusatasimoko

I would get the Nebuloch's first, then use rare rings with life, resists and flat phys, try to get jewels with life and attack speed for maces and resists.

You can have a look at the current Cons.Path/Nebuloch builds in Betrayal here, they might give u some ideas and info, I also recommend to test stuff in Path of Building before spending hard earned currency.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Juggernaut&item=Nebuloch&skill=Consecrated-Path
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 12, 2018, 5:53:58 AM
I didn't think about buying a cheap 6 link, that's the link I was missing between a Tabula and the Loreweave. Never really considered that as an option and it's much cheaper than I thought... Gonna wait to get my second Nebuloch before that though.
Thanks for the build! Got lucky on a character going nowhere and had a Xoph's Heart drop so rerolled to this char then had an Exalt drop while leveling to be able to quickly get the Nebulochs. Only thing missing now is the Loreweave which will take a while to farm/afford. Just stomping through the Betrayal stuff with all these defenses. Great job!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info