[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
_clockwork_ wrote:
This guide is awesome. Quick question, where do you get all the Int for your blue gems? Especially while leveling. Sorry if this question has already been asked.

You can take the node Versatility early to help you get started. The build has a few +10 int nodes that you will take and you will also have to get some int on your gear to help you while leveling.

You can always just craft int quickly at one of your master benches to help you move forward.
As well there is on the middle of this page a list of unique leveling items that has intelligence on them.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Intelligence#Unique_Items_with_Additional_Intelligence
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
hi, i am currently lvl 90 and transitioning to your lvl100 build.

is it recommended to use vitality even without the watchers eye? (cant afford that one, lol!)

whats the reasoning behind the switch from ancestral warchief-setup to molten shell?

would you advise running vitality/herald of ash/herald of purity without enlighten support?

unfortunately i dont have a fortify corrupted nebuloch yet so have to use the skill gem :/
"
rnbounty wrote:
hi, i am currently lvl 90 and transitioning to your lvl100 build....

I wouldn't run Vitality without the Watcher's Eye, the benefit is so low then.

I removed the totem when I felt I had adequat damage in boss fights, then it's one less skill to think about, just a ease of life choice.

Molten shell/Vaal MS gives me 80% chance to ignite when it explodes, linked with a lvl 1 CWDT it procs pretty much all the time in boss fights and thus ignites and gives me the juicy -19% fire resistance from Combustion. So it is an alternative to the Cold Snap combo some people use, with higher ignite chance but lesss AOE.

When it comes to Enlighten it comes down to what works, if you can sustain mana and don't run into situations where it hinders your attacks then don't use it, it all comes down to what works best for you.
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 17, 2018, 5:31:53 AM
"
I wouldn't run Vitality without the Watcher's Eye, the benefit is so low then.

good to know, then i will just skip this skill.

i am just wondering how to best work in herald of purity.

i have flamability/blasphemy/herald of ash in one weapon. should i just stick with that?

i could change that to HoA/HoP/ and i am missing one skill then. what should i take, now that i dont need vitality/enlighten? (would ofc re-chrom to red/red/?)
"
rnbounty wrote:

i have flamability/blasphemy/herald of ash in one weapon. should i just stick with that?

i could change that to HoA/HoP/ and i am missing one skill then. what should i take, now that i dont need vitality/enlighten? (would ofc re-chrom to red/red/?)

Just try out different gem setups, perhaps you feel you dont need to use a curse at all, and go for more damage with Herald of Purity.
Or you can buy a pair onf Enfeeble on Hit Tombfists, that will solve most of your problems.

Most of all I would recommend you to import your character into Path of Building. Then you can play around with the skill tree, items and gem-ideas to see what works best for you with you current items.
If you want to learn the game mechanics that will be most beneficial.
"
Or you can buy a pair onf Enfeeble on Hit Tombfists, that will solve most of your problems

currently unfortunately not possible with my budget :D

but i think about switching flamability to enfeeble?
i read that flamability does very little against bosses because of their curse Resistance...so enfeeble would be more beneficial i think...
"
rnbounty wrote:
"
Or you can buy a pair onf Enfeeble on Hit Tombfists, that will solve most of your problems

currently unfortunately not possible with my budget :D

but i think about switching flamability to enfeeble?
i read that flamability does very little against bosses because of their curse Resistance...so enfeeble would be more beneficial i think...

correct. All curses have less effect vs bosses (60%) and even less against Shaper\Elder and the Guardians (80%)

I found that enfeeble was great when delving where bosses are rare and the incoming damage stacks quickly.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Nov 18, 2018, 12:01:12 PM
"
If you roll a Cannot Leech, %Less/No regen map you can just change a red gem in the main skill setup with a Blood Magic gem, then the map becomes possible to run.

how does this work exactly?
yesterday i tried a -60%regen map with this trick and it was still nearly impossible

i just put the blood magic in my 6L cons path-setup instead of the end. charg. on stun-gem
"
rnbounty wrote:
"
If you roll a Cannot Leech, %Less/No regen map you can just change a red gem in the main skill setup with a Blood Magic gem, then the map becomes possible to run.

how does this work exactly?
yesterday i tried a -60%regen map with this trick and it was still nearly impossible

i just put the blood magic in my 6L cons path-setup instead of the end. charg. on stun-gem
Sounds like you have to little regen nodes on the tree combined with low life. You can also use Vitality in those scenarios.
You can see the numbers in PoB by ticking the boxes under "Configuration --> Map Modifiers and Player Debuffs" And ofcourse, if you are in a no-regen map then the only source of life is from Leech and Flasks, this requires a more aggressive playstyle, moving faster from monster to monster to maintain the leech.
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 19, 2018, 5:07:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info