[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
So, got a Xoph's. Obviously I'm enthralled but I wanna bring up something thats been nagging at me. This build PoB's with low dps, yet it destroys everything.
Is there something I'm missing in PoB besides subtracting 9 fire resist from enemy fire resistance box? my PoB Shaper /Guardian dps is about 500k, give or take if you chose to check or uncheck enemy is covered in ash.

Here's my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/94hA6Cgb

It may very well be only around 500k Shaper dps but it sure feels like more, and you're darn near immortal. Love it.

ok good, I am not the only one. I just came from a build that was doing over 3m DPS single target and I swear I feel stronger with this CP build. I almost think I am not using POB correctly but my DPS numbers on both that build and this one seem in line with what others are getting on the same build.

I am never going to overlook tanky again, that is for sure. If I did not suck, this build looks like it would be my best hope for a Shaper kill.
Shaper's easy dude XD, Uber Elder is the new measuring stick.

I never bother with SHaper besides knocking out the quest chain. He'll just drop the gloves, total waste of time.
If u gonna buy a Fortify Nebuloch then the phys to fire is most important, since u wear it on offhand the phys roll is not calculated. So get at least 38% phys to fire, and it doesnt even have to have quality. And the colors u can change with Vorici 8.

Also, I havent inflated the PoB numbers with flasks and whatnot so it can more accurately reflect a normal situation in the game. Many guides show off unrealistic numbers that people go blind on cause they dont understand the damage system. Thers lots of dps warriors out there, I guess it's a thing.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 24, 2018, 5:09:18 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
If u gonna buy a Fortify Nebuloch then the phys to fire is most important, since u wear it on offhand the phys roll is not calculated. So get at least 38% phys to fire, and it doesnt even have to have quality.

Oh snap, that's a useful tip. yeesh.

CP: " attacks with your main hand"...I feel dumb.
Hey, I have played this game too much,. and even I feel dumb.
Just not as dumb as I used to be.
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 24, 2018, 6:11:12 PM
"
So, got a Xoph's. Obviously I'm enthralled but I wanna bring up something thats been nagging at me. This build PoB's with low dps, yet it destroys everything.
Is there something I'm missing in PoB besides subtracting 9 fire resist from enemy fire resistance box? my PoB Shaper /Guardian dps is about 500k, give or take if you chose to check or uncheck enemy is covered in ash.

Here's my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/94hA6Cgb

It may very well be only around 500k Shaper dps but it sure feels like more, and you're darn near immortal. Love it.

PoB adds Vaal Ancestral Warchief if u dont untick it, so then it doesnt realisticly reflect your damage.
"
Dkodr wrote:
And the colors u can change with Vorici 8.

lol! Is this is what I get for never making it to level 8 with Vorici :)

He is such a pain. I am about 1/4 the way into level 7. I still fail too many of his missions.

I think though if need be I can pay some one to master craft for me. I think some players run that service.
You can find reliable crafters here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/749
*error
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 24, 2018, 6:07:39 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
You can find reliable crafters here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/749

That is a good link. I was just going to go on to global 820 and see if I could find some one when the time comes.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info