[3.4] Glacial Hammer Frostbreath Raider

Last edited by bjornharx on Jun 5, 2019, 7:12:48 AM
Could you try to make Herald of Ice chain-reaction? That way, we could remove Ancestrall Call for Cold Penetration: more clearspeed, more single-target.

Please try the following setup and post (eventually a video or) a feedback.

New links: Herald of Ice > Ice Bite > Elemental Proliferation (> Increased Area).
If still not working or not reliably enough, theses unique items provides %chance to freeze: Tasalio's Sign, The Taming, Doryani's Invitation.

I'm curious to see how it goes...

Btw about Hatred: 10% damage for 50% mana reservation has super low value imo.
Purenado Shot: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2050639
CycloPoet's PenFinder: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123005
Last edited by Asymat on Nov 6, 2018, 9:36:22 AM
This build looks like fun, I can't wait to try it out.
"
Asymat wrote:
Could you try to make Herald of Ice chain-reaction? That way, we could remove Ancestrall Call for Cold Penetration: more clearspeed, more single-target.

New links: Herald of Ice > Ice Bite > Elemental Proliferation (> Increased Area).
If still not working or not reliably enough, theses unique items provides %chance to freeze: Tasalio's Sign, The Taming, Doryani's Invitation.

I'll give some thought to this, and if I do any experiments, I'll let you know what I discover. Interestingly, the Rare Shaper Ring I'm running was intended to be a 'chanced' Tasalio's out of a Shaper Sapphire Base.

"
igoo wrote:

Thanks! Let me know how it goes, and how I can improve the guide for you.
Last edited by WSLaFleur on Nov 6, 2018, 10:19:59 AM
Looks interesting but looking through the passive tree I don't see a jewel slot for the winter burial jewel?

Not a single one of the ones you picked have 40 str in radius. Or does it not matter?

Thanks!
IGN: TimeForSpectralThrow / iLikeShockNova
"
igoo wrote:

The one directly south of the Duelist start can support Threshold strength jewels. Remember that the nodes don't have to be allocated and that stats from notables, such as Master of the Arena, count.
"
WSLaFleur wrote:
"
igoo wrote:

The one directly south of the Duelist start can support Threshold strength jewels. Remember that the nodes don't have to be allocated and that stats from notables, such as Master of the Arena, count.

Thanks!
IGN: TimeForSpectralThrow / iLikeShockNova
"
WSLaFleur wrote:
"
Asymat wrote:

I'll give some thought to this, and if I do any experiments, I'll let you know what I discover. Interestingly, the Rare Shaper Ring I'm running was intended to be a 'chanced' Tasalio's out of a Shaper Sapphire Base.

Any update on this?
Purenado Shot: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2050639
CycloPoet's PenFinder: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123005
Spoiler
"
Asymat wrote:
"
WSLaFleur wrote:
"
Asymat wrote:

Any update on this?

Sorry, I've moved on to other builds. I've been caught up in the Betrayal hype and whatnot. I probably won't be updating this guide much further than its current state.

If you're going to swap Hatred for the proposed setup and you can chance yourself a Shaped Tasalio's, I think it's very much doable. Glacial Hammer alone (with its inbuilt splash) actually clears sufficiently well without Ancestral Call, in my opinion.

If you try it, let me know how it goes? If it works well, I'll add it to the guide as an alternative worth considering.
Pls help! How can u use Glacial Hammer with sword in the off-hand???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info