[3.4] Perma Gluttony of Elements, BV, RF, Facetank T16

The concept :
The core idea of this build is to scale the duration to perma use Gluttony of Elements via Shackles of the Wretched self Temporal Chains. By using Kaom's Roots to bypass the slowing effect and stacking curse effect, effects expire 68.2% slower, which is basically a 318% multiplier on effect duration.

Moreover, the duration of Glutonny of Elements is increased by Atziri's Reign and duration nodes of the tree.

With Glutonny of Elements up (elem dmg heal instead of deal dmg), RF heal us and we take no phys dmg because a part of the physical dmg heal us with lightning coil and a watcher's eye that covert a part of phys dmg to cold with purity of element.

BV is our main damage source improved with self Temporal Chains, RF and smite.

With the duration we can abuse of different buffs :
- duration of BV
- 2 inspired learning
- ralliyng cry/enduring cry
- smite
- immortal call
- fortify
- Herald of Thunder (on kill effect)
- Onslaught (gained on kill with an abyss jewel)

Pro :
Spoiler
- huge clear speed
- very solid with glutonny up (good for mine or boss in maps)
- good build for xp fast with low risk

Con :
Spoiler
- need kill first packs to reach the required souls for glutonny of element to be safe
- need be focus on our timer (gluttony and soul ripper)
- not good for boss with phases or with new areas (without souls) : elder/shaper

video in action :

Stuff :
Spoiler

Jewels :
Spoiler

2 inspired learning
chill of corruption
sacrificial harvest
watcher's eye with chaos resist and phys dmg taken as cold with purity of element
2 atziri's reign

Build :

Gameplay :
Spoiler

1. Kill 2-4 packs with BV (with dmg flasks up to increased dmg)
2. use Soul Ripper + Glutonny + RF
3. until the duration of Soul Ripper is over, use the Chalice to fullfil the Soul ripper
4. use again Soul Ripper + Glutonny before the end of the buff

Inspirations :
Spoiler

Someone has already tried a build glutonny before the nerf of vaal skills :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMiTkADGyQw
However, i consider that this build is really squishy and should be dangerous in the first packs of the mine
I was also inspired with a build duration for HH :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2170998

Last edited by aallassault on Oct 4, 2018, 5:07:22 AM
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2018, 5:42:09 AM
Build seems really nice, i've come from the GG EZ build post. My question is, are you immune to physical damage with Gluttony up ? and if yes, how do you convert all the physical damage to elemental, if you only have 42% of physical taken as other elements.
Hi, i don't think that i'm purely immune to phys dmg.

If i take 1000 phys dmg :
420 dmg are taken as elem and
580 dmg are taken as phys

I'm heal of 105 because i've 75 all res and i take 417 dmg (considering phys dmg reduction with armour and endurance charges)

Thus, in theory, i think that should take arround 1/3 of each phys dmg.

However, in practice i think that i'm more tanky than a previous build with 90% phys dmg reduction because the huge regen and leech.

let's see the fight against the minotaur, i don't take that mutch dmg.

Really clever build synergy!
Thank you, i like to create new build in this game.

This one is really strong for the mine of this league.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question because it was hard to explain all my build in few lines.
"
aallassault wrote:
Hi, i don't think that i'm purely immune to phys dmg.

If i take 1000 phys dmg :
420 dmg are taken as elem and
580 dmg are taken as phys

I'm heal of 105 because i've 75 all res and i take 417 dmg (considering phys dmg reduction with armour and endurance charges)

Thus, in theory, i think that should take arround 1/3 of each phys dmg.

However, in practice i think that i'm more tanky than a previous build with 90% phys dmg reduction because the huge regen and leech.

let's see the fight against the minotaur, i don't take that mutch dmg.

I see, thank's for the answer. With that in mind, i've been messing with that ideia a bit, and using a taste of hate to convert even more phys would be a good ideia, changing the life flask for that could be viable ? and using a HH should be bread and butter right ?
Hi, i previously played with a taste of hate instead of the chalice but the time to fulfill the soul ripper could be annoying.

The life flask instant with remove burning is really important in certain situation to remove RF when the glutonny buff expire. Wait that the life go to 1 could be really dangerous, thus i prefer remove RF with a flask (instant life flask is the better choise).

Other flasks have more increase dmg than the taste of hate but i assume that the Atziri's promise could be remove for a taste of hate, less dmg and more defence.

Considering the HeadHunter, you right. This item should be very good in this build but i can't afford it for the moment.

Hi, i've copied your build and i must say, it's gonna be my level 100 build to push, it's really fun and safe i must add, thank's alot for the thought put in this one. What you would suggest me to upgrade next ? i was thinking about weapons, since my damage is about 80% of yours on the POB, what to aim in weapons for min/max situation ?
The link is not working on the build
Hi, concerning the link, you must use the soft poebuilder.

Otherwise, you can use the following link :
https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAQMADhMAAH4D7gVCCPQM8g0fDlwRDxSwGFYYahzcHb4fGCj6LJwzhzWSOlg64TsNO-M8KDwtPV8_J0GHQZZEq0T7RX5FnUcGSVFKyEwtTLNN405tUDBR-1JTU1JVrlXGWAdZbV-YYqxjQ2QJaHRqQ2r6bAhsjG6qeC97w3zlghCCHoLHg1-DzIPbiEKKKIqvjxqPRo-mj_qQEZeVmuCboZwynL6dqqXEpcumV6cIpzSsmK6ztMW18rc-uJO5k7zqwcXDCc0WzzLQH9DQ0PXYvdpi217b59-w6-7r9ewY7-vw1fGK8h3yRfLh9vz31_no_gr-jxpIQnpp2HpwfPB-oZEH9CgAAAAAAA==

To emanoel357, thx for playing this build. It's cool to see that a player enjoys my build.

Your stuff is better than mine (due to headhunter). However, i think that i've way more life because i took more life nodes and i've more life in the stuff.

Your watcher's eye could have two purity of element effects (i suggest at least 45% chaos res but two phys to elem lines could be very strong). It's probably possible to play reflect map with a watcher's eye with 50% reduce reflect and 25% from the pantheon (not tested).

Your ring could be better at least for the life.

Moreover, i think the the clear speed depends of the attack speed of wriling blade. Thus, i use a sword with a higher attack speed combine with a mace with lot of coversion.

I wish you good times with this build and you will see that the mine is really simple with glutonny.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info