[3.5]Juggernaut Archer | All content-Bosses-Uber Lab-MagicFind | Uber Elder viable!

"
"
Greedy3rd wrote:
Hi, i'm trying this build, but i can't do damage to the boss, and i get OS on any syndicate (ok for clearing). i miss a point i think, any special advice ?
(I have 3L doomfletch bow, and same tree as yours to lvl 71).

Hey, your profile is private so i can't check your character.If you open it to public i can check and we can discuss about it :)

Tanks for your consideration, my character profile is public now.
You'll see, i'm not a veteran player but with my templar in delve league it was more easy, bow builds are hard to level up and we have to wait some time to being good i realize :)

(If you have the patience and you don't want to pollute your feed, we can PM)
Last edited by Greedy3rd on Dec 18, 2018, 7:48:29 AM
"
Greedy3rd wrote:
"
"
Greedy3rd wrote:
Hi, i'm trying this build, but i can't do damage to the boss, and i get OS on any syndicate (ok for clearing). i miss a point i think, any special advice ?
(I have 3L doomfletch bow, and same tree as yours to lvl 71).

Hey, your profile is private so i can't check your character.If you open it to public i can check and we can discuss about it :)

Tanks for your consideration, my character profile is public now.
You'll see, i'm not a veteran player but with my templar in delve league it was more easy, bow builds are hard to level up and we have to wait some time to being good i realize :)

(If you have the patience and you don't want to pollute your feed, we can PM)

I checked your gear and well, you have a long way ahead of you.Most of your items and jewels don't even make sense.You should read the guide and check the items and try to find/buy similar ones.One of your biggest problem is your lightning arrow and barrage are both 3-link.Go buy a tabula rasa or a cheap 6link(they are like 20-30c) and craft it with essence/alchemy and start from there.And use your fusings to link your bow.5link bow and a 6link body armour will carry you to even red maps.One of your jewels has staff attacks which does nothing.If you don't have money to buy jewels,you should remove those points and pick other stuff on tree.PM me if you have any further questions.
Hi, thx for your replies, i've got a 5L bow and 5L armor, and it's better, i'll try to use better gear later, it's hard when it's your first character on a season :)
If you were looking to maximize DPS and ideally go for a setup were you dont need to switch bows around, what kind of bow would you have to go for?
Hi, i took a 5L doomfletch bow to clear maps, clearing is ok, but survavibility is not .. i need to use more defensive stuff (i only do low tier map (tier 6 max), bosses are annoying firstly because i can't face tank more than 1 hit non evade.
"
Vehoit wrote:
If you were looking to maximize DPS and ideally go for a setup were you dont need to switch bows around, what kind of bow would you have to go for?

Arborix is very nice.But you probably need some damage conversion to convert that physical damage.Picking "Winter Spirit" on talent tree,using hrimsorrow or new rare gloves with conversion veiled mods(costs 1 divine orb) as gloves.Those kind of stuff should be better to boost damage.I think it is a solid bow overall.
"
Greedy3rd wrote:
Hi, i took a 5L doomfletch bow to clear maps, clearing is ok, but survavibility is not .. i need to use more defensive stuff (i only do low tier map (tier 6 max), bosses are annoying firstly because i can't face tank more than 1 hit non evade.

From what i see by looking at your profile, your fire resist isn't capped.And also you haven't done merciless and uber lab so you are missing some points there.Because you picked the offensive nodes first, you are losing too much defensive stuff.You basically have no endurance charges or any damage reduction that you are suppose to get from juggernaut ascendancy.Once you get those, it will make a huge difference.And finally having a loreweave as a chest also helps a lot against elemental damage.So yeah, you have lots of work to do until you can tank reliably :)
"
"
Greedy3rd wrote:

From what i see by looking at your profile, your fire resist isn't capped.And also you haven't done merciless and uber lab so you are missing some points there.Because you picked the offensive nodes first, you are losing too much defensive stuff.You basically have no endurance charges or any damage reduction that you are suppose to get from juggernaut ascendancy.Once you get those, it will make a huge difference.And finally having a loreweave as a chest also helps a lot against elemental damage.So yeah, you have lots of work to do until you can tank reliably :)

Thx for your advices, i've done merciless lab and pick endurance charges passive, and yes, it's making the difference, especially for ancestral cry :)
Loreweave it's not for me yet, even a 5L cost exalty currency, and i don't have that yet ^^ or sometimes they are for chaos, but it's to expensive.

Thx again ;)
This looks interesting and I think I'll give it a shot but damn its a pricey one this league
Hey brother, your guide seemed really interesting so I decided to go for it. Sadly at level 87 with most offensive nodes in I'm not getting quite as much DPS as you are. The majority of my jewels don't have tier 1-2 lightning damage but I don't think that will make that much of a difference.

With a 5L, herald of ash and wrath I got 27,5K dps while hovering lightning arrow which doesn't sound right.

Any tips I could look out for? My profile is public. Thanks!
Last edited by YDG on Jan 4, 2019, 1:08:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info