[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
"
Galodis wrote:
Build looks like a lot of fun, looks fairly inexpensive. I enjoy the ability to solo content while being able to help party play out a ton. I will build this next league and let you know! Thanks for your time in the build.

Looking forward getting your feedback!
Make sure you aim for the 7 auras build first which is rather inexpensive. When you can afford corrupting stuff you can switch to 9 auras and if you made enough money buy a Chayula’s and switch pantheon. What can get expansive is a watcher’s eye of course.

The 7 auras build is good enough to kill shaper if you know the mechanics. Just make sure to have enough aps so that you don’t get stuck in a multistrike animation when you want to avoid shaper balls. If you habe enough aps you can also take out multistrike and use arc, controlled destruction and lightning pen.

So far enjoying the build, currently level 82 still need uber lab. I am using 6 auras and decided to change Unwavering Crusade for Radiant Faith and Flame Golem for Stone Golem. the Stone Golems regen puts me within 5% of what Unwavering Crusade did but all the time, also nice that he taunts enemies. I picked up Sin Trek, Solaris Lorica, Bated Breath, Prism Guardian, the rest are just rares with energy shield for around 18c total. 3564 ES and 518 life, 79/92/73 res. I am using 4 link Smite, Multistrike, Faster Attacks, Culling Strike. I used Ancestral Support for leveling until 38. Herald of Purity was great for leveling until maps too. Zombies, Golem and Holy Relic are linked with Life Support, because I have 22 mana currently to cast so I don't want to recast them lol. Also using lvl 1 Cast When Damage Taken Support 1 and Immortal Call 3, for that spike damage. I can solo maps so far up to around T5 (haven't done much solo), but I have found it very easy to find mapping groups because of the auras. So currently I am just flasking and cruising around picking up loot while leaching XP, helping the party. My ES regen is 339.8 and seems to be OK for now without leach.
Last edited by Galodis on Dec 9, 2018, 7:24:19 PM
What do you link Smite and Zombies with until you swap to Mjolner?
BigKnox
Zombies - Minion Speed - Minion health - Min Damage

Smite - Ruthless - Ancestral - WED - Ele Focus - Multistrike or FA

Just got my watchers eye and corrupted my mjolner with AS :D
"

Did the watchers eye make a big diffrence in survivability?
I can feel a bit squsishy at times. But aren't used to ES, as this is my first char with es.

Allsot my gem links and stuff aren't fixed yet.

Thinking about if I should get an watchers eye next or boots/ belt/ rings.

It allso feels like a waste having a Sahv's 5linked and not using it for anything good. Ideas?

Last edited by MagnusSandberg on Dec 10, 2018, 7:12:10 AM
"

Which weapon did you use to level?
"
"

Did the watchers eye make a big diffrence in survivability?
I can feel a bit squsishy at times. But aren't used to ES, as this is my first char with es.

Allsot my gem links and stuff aren't fixed yet.

Thinking about if I should get an watchers eye next or boots/ belt/ rings.

It allso feels like a waste having a Sahv's 5linked and not using it for anything good. Ideas?

Watchers will habe a big impact on your survivability. But before getting one you should be fine with unwavering crusade, vitality, stone golem, etc
"

AS corruption is hughe gratz!
This build is awesome once you get all set up. League starter for me. I'll be picking up my leech watcher's eye today
"
zairez wrote:
This build is awesome once you get all set up. League starter for me. I'll be picking up my leech watcher's eye today

Glad you like it. After the watchers the next really big defensive buff is enfeeble on gloves!
Duplicate post... I blame my phone
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Dec 10, 2018, 1:30:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info