[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

Want to contribute to this topic with some alternative delve related options that i didnt find covered here

with lucent fossils u can get some good options with % manarecovery
they are worse than that sweet double clarity watcher eye but cost alot less
ammy like this beats foible any day
on the belt regard it is harder to justify
but abyss in a belt as THE only possible source of added flat damage outside godtier ammy math for that is hard
Last edited by Esgaldu on Nov 6, 2018, 1:20:22 AM
"
Esgaldu wrote:

I'm curious, do you have more energy shield with that ammy?
Mana regeneration rate is (surprisingly) detrimental once you have a double clarity, because if you take too much of it you will reach full and stop leeching. Gotta find the sweet spot where leech barely stays active.
For anyone not having a double clarity watcher's, it's a good (better) option indeed! With max leech rate it would be insane.

Non chaos as extra chaos is really good tho, and it's a good spot to get attributes (tho foible gives you the equivalent of 35 of each, hard to beat).

For the belt, I think untethered beats almost anything. Mana recovery is starting to be too much, but without the clarity jewel you can use a lucent + shaper mana + shaper es recovery belt, with some good stats, on a crystal base. That's gonna be hundread of exalts for a very marginal gain that only works if you don't have a double clarity watcher's. Not really interesting.

I also think that you could get some good corruptions on foible/untethered, that'd be sick.

Thanks for the input ^^
This amulet looks quite hard to craft. Can you provide some feedback on that? thanks
Edit

Nvm I just realised im Stoopid
Last edited by mrdimmak on Nov 6, 2018, 8:32:09 AM
"
chancer wrote:
This amulet looks quite hard to craft. Can you provide some feedback on that? thanks

was tryin to craft one, but then decided to look at the market

ammy was a lucky late league pickup, cost me about 6.5ex and some divines and chaoses to get it tho these numbers

upon ES i'm with these two at 10.2k tho i'm not using acuity

and now about the belt

vd lvl 24 which is 21+3 is 775 to 1163 or 969 avg dmg
my abyss gives 61,5 avg and keepin in mind 120% dmg eff thats 73.8 or 7.5% more dmg

and the thing about that cdr i can say that i do frenzy once every 7 or so attacks and my auto is 3.38 which does most of the work
which means cdr is uneffective for me
so that are my thoughts

hope my explain was understandable

P.S. i'm at almost 7k unres mana, different approach here so any amount of recovery possible will fit me
Last edited by Esgaldu on Nov 6, 2018, 10:44:36 AM
"
Esgaldu wrote:
"
chancer wrote:

was tryin to craft one, but then decided to look at the market

ammy was a lucky late league pickup, cost me about 6.5ex and some divines and chaoses to get it tho these numbers

upon ES i'm with these two at 10.2k tho i'm not using acuity

and now about the belt

vd lvl 24 which is 21+3 is 775 to 1163 or 969 avg dmg
my abyss gives 61,5 avg and keepin in mind 120% dmg eff thats 73.8 or 7.5% more dmg

and the thing about that cdr i can say that i do frenzy once every 7 or so attacks and my auto is 3.38 which does most of the work
which means cdr is uneffective for me
so that are my thoughts

hope my explain was understandable

P.S. i'm at almost 7k unres mana, different approach here so any amount of recovery possible will fit me

lol 6.5 ex for this amulet is crazy good, as far as I see just the base is 3-4 ex ... lucky you :D
Hello, first of all I want to say this is a very nice guide. Since I will be buying the ES (clarity) watcher's eye soon I'd like to ask if there are other "cheap" mods that I could look for in addition to that. For example I've seen:
1. (6-10)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage while affected by Purity of Fire (and other purities)
2. (6-10)% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity
3. (15-20)% of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when Hit while affected by Clarity
4. Discipline mods
I could see most of these for just a few more ex.

I've read somewhere in the thread that (10-15)% chance to Recover 10% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity could "mess with the distillate", is that the only downside?

Thanks in advance.
"
Uyuhk wrote:
Hello, first of all I want to say this is a very nice guide. Since I will be buying the ES (clarity) watcher's eye soon I'd like to ask if there are other "cheap" mods that I could look for in addition to that. For example I've seen:
1. (6-10)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage while affected by Purity of Fire (and other purities)
2. (6-10)% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity
3. (15-20)% of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when Hit while affected by Clarity
4. Discipline mods
I could see most of these for just a few more ex.

I've read somewhere in the thread that (10-15)% chance to Recover 10% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity could "mess with the distillate", is that the only downside?

Thanks in advance.

Best value is either phys damage taken as X element or % damage taken gained as mana over 4 sec.

The MOM mod (6-10)% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity does not work because your life is reserved and you have ES pool. It would only work if your ES is 0 and damage will go into the unreserved life pool so its totally useless.

I used the % chance to recover mana when you use a skill. It triggered so rarely that for me it rendered it useless.
Hi, ive been having fun with your build. but do you know why my frenzy sometims use no mana??

Edit: nvm i got the fevered mind jewel and this doesnt happen anymore

Last edited by dest00 on Nov 8, 2018, 3:38:32 AM
"
dest00 wrote:
Hi, ive been having fun with your build. but do you know why my frenzy sometims use no mana??

Edit: nvm i got the fevered mind jewel and this doesnt happen anymore

That happens when you are full energy shield, because of the hierophant ascendancy. That's indeed why fevered mind is mandatory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info