[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

Skin of the Lords, with Vaal Pact keystone...
You have to go CI, but it is definitely a viable alternative.
You would have to lose the use of 3 purities and switch to single Purity of Elements, but it does free up the glove slot for a lot of resists, mana, and extra attack speed.

Challenge of course is finding the right color sockets. Closest I could get was 3G2B1R. Everything worked well enough. Skin works out as an increase to ES, corrupting your Frenzy gems isn't that big of a deal, and the upside is you can go for rare gloves to open a lot of breathing room in the build.
Hello

currently upload my Hierophant with Poets Pen Perm IC

I would really like some questions about your build.

Games in HC Delve and currently have around 30 EX available, would that be enough for the start?

See through the Watcher Eyes lost some points in ES ...

When should I change my mind? Right at 70, when I can carry all the items?

I am looking forward to the help
Hey again!

I leveled up my MS char to 100 and started working on my hiero now. Bought the basic stuff needed etc and I think I can get used to it. If I really enjoy this build I got about 150 more ex to invest, and if I really want I could sell my MS jug gear and go nuts.

Anyway got couple questions. I see most of you run with secondary pair of poet's pens with Arc etc. Since this build concept is something new and refreshing for me and couldnt find lot of information about when you swap between those. Do you only do it bosses? What setup do you prefer mapping etc? Or do you constantly spam weapon switch to procc more dmg? If somebody could briefly explain to me, and I'd be very grateful. I havent had any experience with into any weapon switcing at all on my previous toons (Just gem leveling weapons etc)
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Hey again!

I leveled up my MS char to 100 and started working on my hiero now. Bought the basic stuff needed etc and I think I can get used to it. If I really enjoy this build I got about 150 more ex to invest, and if I really want I could sell my MS jug gear and go nuts.

Anyway got couple questions. I see most of you run with secondary pair of poet's pens with Arc etc. Since this build concept is something new and refreshing for me and couldnt find lot of information about when you swap between those. Do you only do it bosses? What setup do you prefer mapping etc? Or do you constantly spam weapon switch to procc more dmg? If somebody could briefly explain to me, and I'd be very grateful. I havent had any experience with into any weapon switcing at all on my previous toons (Just gem leveling weapons etc)

I can tell you about my setup, it's not really mainstream but after a lot of testing i really think it's the best.

1st set of poet pens are used for map clearing and non guardian/elder bosses. I use standard unearth,gmp,body swap in one and Arc, VD, ele focus in the other. Every other attack either arc or vd is activated. Lvl 21 arc is insane it just destroys packs and the VD balls finish any stray mobs which are not grouped up. It also offers instant leech as sometimes you might get hit and have a fraction of a second where balls don't hit mobs and you have no leech at all. It's safer and best clear speed. It's also very good for delve clearing where you need to kill monstars fast on all sides otherwise you get a bit destroyed in high level delves.

2nd set of poet pens are used for guardians/uber elder. Once again standard unearth,gmp,body swap in one of the wands and VD, ele focus and Fire Penetration in the other. This offers the most boss dps as penetration on those kinds of bosses is much more valuable than a second damage multiplier gem.

That's about it. There is no need for constant switching between the two setups. The build does so much damage that the clear speed setup destroys all content apart from the very end-game bosses.

Other people might use lightning warp, less duration, swift affliction for clearing maps which might work but feels worse to me compared to ARC + VD bodyswap setup and you kind of need the 30% less duration lightning warp enchant for it to feel good.
Last edited by chancer on Oct 27, 2018, 8:29:04 AM
First at all ty for this great build, im really enjoying it.

Level 96 atm.

Video of Uber Elder kill: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/328050479 Died 2 times coz im retard.

10/10 For this build. Keep the great job.
Hey Guys,

what is going on with the Price of Acuitys?
They were at 10ex, I bought a Watchers eye for 10ex,.. now I farm for the Gloves and the Price is jumping between 29-15ex,....
Pricefixing?

alternative for the boots ? ...

nobody sell in hc delve...
"
DeDavini wrote:
alternative for the boots ? ...

nobody sell in hc delve...

Ah man you are f*cked especially if you are in HC because I don't see how else you would get stun immunity without compromising on other gear... You also really need the mana reservation and power charge generation helps too.

I guess just make a live search and spam trade chat and pray someone has them.
Last edited by chancer on Oct 27, 2018, 11:43:06 AM
Can I get a PoB link of this build.. Can't find any.
"
Can I get a PoB link of this build.. Can't find any.

The OP's char is public. Use that for PoB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info