[3.6] RF Scion | 1.8m+ DPS VRF // 400k+ DPS RF | 10k+ Life

This belt I started using it to see how I was doing, for now it works very well, especially in delve

"
bonguero wrote:
"
rozakk wrote:
"

If you've got added fire damage to spells, you'll have to make sure you're not using any other spells that could hit an enemy - no Arc, no Frost Wall. It'd definitely be preferable to not have it on the helm, but you can work around it.

I picked up a Might of the Meek last night - I haven't tried to min/max around it, but slotting it in the jewel slot between the Marauder and Duelist areas looks to be top-tier. You can move some points around a bit but so far the best I've got is +10 intelligence overall - holding off on updating until I've decided I can't find anything better.

thanks. so this is my current gear

my pob dps shows only 190k for RF which seems too low. do you know what i needto fix?
if you see my tree u'll see i am using 3 MOTM currently, so i know thats partof the issue as i probably havent optimizedthat area

I also have the same problem, and I die many times in delve because I can not clean faster, in the atlas there is no problem

The most obvious solution is probably jewels as mentioned, but overall your gear doesn't look too bad. 300k DPS should be pretty easy to reach, so if you're having trouble I'd double check what you have turned on in PoB.

"
Crafted an upgrade today, traded a tiny bit of damage from the amulet for this:

got the life regen mod and % damage per strength mod. This amulet also has more flat life which is always nice. Decided to go for +1 gloves instead of %life for a bit more regen, got myself a 21 vitality

Gear looks solid. My gear definitely isn't top-tier so it's great to see what's out there in that vein.

This is my team, although it is something different, especially the boots I manage to reach 86 fire resistance, what I can not reach are the 4000 regeneration of life, I only reach 2700
Hi,

what would be next thing to upgrade? I dont have problems with survivability (9,2k life at lvl 90). I want more damage. PoB says i have only 212k.

I have like 4ex to spare. I know i can get better jewels (7% life & 25+dmg is 1ex). Is there any better option to get dmg higher?
would switching from Doon Cuebiyari to something along Doryani's Catalyst increase a lot of dmg?
or something else from this list
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delve/MD63nJUJ
just wondering ...
Last edited by AirRender on Nov 5, 2018, 5:21:04 AM
"
AirRender wrote:
would switching from Doon Cuebiyari to something along Doryani's Catalyst increase a lot of dmg?
or something else from this list
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delve/MD63nJUJ
just wondering ...

I guess it depends how much str you got. I tried in PoB and with Doryani's I lost 5k dmg.

Although I've played other RF builds and they said that if you have less than 800 str., Doryani's is better.

I trust PoB and use Doon atm.

Never tried rare Sceptre's. I think with a good one, u can boost your DPS.

sth like this one: https://imgur.com/a/Zpqsn
Last edited by memberx on Nov 6, 2018, 9:40:51 AM
just started this build at 73 my life regen feels really low

"
healzr wrote:

With this gear at lvl 90, you'll have around 9k life. If you add MotM, even more.

Get 7% life on all yewels...

You can't make miracles with RF at lvl 73.
Last edited by memberx on Nov 18, 2018, 4:47:00 AM
as of now i have started playing this build or are leveling what is best Armor in general or Energy Shield when we're looking at it stat wise.
"
memberx wrote:
"
healzr wrote:

With this gear at lvl 90, you'll have around 9k life. If you add MotM, even more.

Get 7% life on all yewels...

You can't make miracles with RF at lvl 73.

ya i never linked my motm i have 2 in my tree pob says i have 500 life regen after degen at 89

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info