[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

can i use 6 links loreweave instead of kaom. If so, can i not buy 6 link hopeshredder?
"
kamabullet1 wrote:
can i use 6 links loreweave instead of kaom. If so, can i not buy 6 link hopeshredder?

Yes you can do that, you'll be a bit squisher but have more DPS and gem sockets. If you do this I strongly recommend going for more life in your other gear/tree, especially your jewels but this is still a completely viable option.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 2, 2018, 1:46:30 PM
How hc viable is this without the mights?
Not using it as a league starter but definitely not gonna play it if they're necessary to even map lol.
"
Astroknight wrote:
Not using it as a league starter but definitely not gonna play it if they're necessary to even map lol.

I dont think the meeks is totally necessary, after all that give a lot of quality of life with speed critical mana and resists, and life of course, without i think u will need to take a rare gloves and boots maybe amulets to cap ur ress and get more life oh quiver too, but dmg isnt a problem for this build. With 2 meeks u can get all lite and res which i think its the best part of it
"
Astroknight wrote:

I dont think the meeks is totally necessary, after all that give a lot of quality of life with speed critical mana and resists, and life of course, without i think u will need to take a rare gloves and boots maybe amulets to cap ur ress and get more life oh quiver too, but dmg isnt a problem for this build. With 2 meeks u can get all lite and res which i think its the best part of it
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
kamabullet1 wrote:

Yes you can do that, you'll be a bit squisher but have more DPS and gem sockets. If you do this I strongly recommend going for more life in your other gear/tree, especially your jewels but this is still a completely viable option.

Thank you. I can shove a scrouge into lorewave, because I don't want to take a hopeshredder for 5ex
Or is it necessary to have a 6 hopeshredder link?
"
Astroknight wrote:

The meeks are nowhere near necessary for just general mapping, nothing about them is build enabling whatsoever, they're just really nice overall stat boosts.
"
kamabullet1 wrote:
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
kamabullet1 wrote:

Thank you. I can shove a scrouge into lorewave, because I don't want to take a hopeshredder for 5ex
Or is it necessary to have a 6 hopeshredder link?

Nah if you already have the 6l Loreweave that will work just fine.
hm okay/
what then I can shove gems in 5 link hopedshredder?
if I have a scourge in Loreweave 6link/
"
kamabullet1 wrote:
hm okay/
what then I can shove gems in 5 link hopedshredder?
if I have a scourge in Loreweave 6link/

You've got a few options here; you can either do another clear skill like RoA or Tornado Shot or you can use it for a 4/5l CWDT setup with Increased Duration, Frost Bomb, and a curse of your choice in it just for some quality of life improvements. You can also put in something like Vaal Haste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info