[3.7] The Unarmed Queen [Facebreaker] | All Content with YOUR prefered UNARMED Skill Gem

I'm playing with this build in Betrayal SC. Having a blast (Conc Path)
Pros :
- It's fun and different
Cons:
- You will die a LOT
- Expensive
- You will die
- Capping res is a mess
- You will die
- Getting life is also hard
- Did i mention dying?
- Mastermind fight is a nonbo AF

@rfadream in standard it might be a good option, yet in Betrayal, Instinct is 13ex, Meek is 1, Jewel with Life, % All Res and P.dmg to attacks are either very expensive or not available at all, however i will check this out when i get my hands on some currency.
Hello =)

I was wondering what's the difference between this build with ice crash and your other build using only ice crash.
Thank you for the build. I started out with a molten strike duelist and got super lucky(My first poe char) and managed to get the core items + some more sorted. Been enjoying it and I have to say Tectonic slam is my favorite spell so far.

For being a noob I've gotten decently far! There is one thing I wanted to ask, and I would understand if its too much. But if you had a chance to specifically spec for playing this with tectonic in mind. Going jugg ascendancy and focusing on getting a good tectonic with charged used, how would you do the tree?

Either way if you cba thinking on something like that, I already greatly appreciate your effort into this build and thank you, been having a lot of fun with it =)
I am sorry to say this, but this build is absolutely useless in Betrayal. I have every single item you described, I am lvl 83, 4k HP, 150k+ DPS. I miss a lot with my attacks, even in range. Numerous times I just get one shot. I lost count of times I died to desync. I do not know how is it possible to miss hits, but I do, even with the Lycosidae.

I wasted 4+ ex on this build and it has not brought anything of value. It just may be good on standard, unfortunately completely useless in Betrayal as it is.

- Syndicates? One shot.
- Any boss above T5 maps? One shot.
- Any mob on T9+ gold map? One shot.

I have no clue what I may be doing bad, but I have everything you recommended. Using infernal blow, for I love the explosions. It seemed as fun in the beginning, but now, its just a trail of misery, remorse and ton of dying.
"
I am sorry to say this, but this build is absolutely useless in Betrayal. I have every single item you described, I am lvl 83, 4k HP, 150k+ DPS. I miss a lot with my attacks, even in range. Numerous times I just get one shot. I lost count of times I died to desync. I do not know how is it possible to miss hits, but I do, even with the Lycosidae.

I wasted 4+ ex on this build and it has not brought anything of value. It just may be good on standard, unfortunately completely useless in Betrayal as it is.

- Syndicates? One shot.

I have no clue what I may be doing bad, but I have everything you recommended. Using infernal blow, for I love the explosions. It seemed as fun in the beginning, but now, its just a trail of misery, remorse and ton of dying.

I was having the same trouble and decided to let go of the abyssus. There's no feasible way I could figure to stay alive with 40-50% more physical dmg taken this league. Rolling my flasks and keep fortify up, I was still being murdered in low tier maps.

Dropped the helm for a tanky rare and life is a lot better. Things don't die as fast but neither do I.
deleted for dup
Last edited by arithal on Jan 10, 2019, 6:18:27 PM
"
arithal wrote:
"

I was having the same trouble and decided to let go of the abyssus. There's no feasible way I could figure to stay alive with 40-50% more physical dmg taken this league. Rolling my flasks and keep fortify up, I was still being murdered in low tier maps.

Dropped the helm for a tanky rare and life is a lot better. Things don't die as fast but neither do I.

Ye, at last I switched to Starkonja's and life's easier a bit, but lost 100k DPS in the process.
Thanks for the build! Just wondering - what would be the best enchant/corrupt for the Kaom's Roots for this build? I am thinking something defensive. I wanted to get the additional Dodge Attacks but I don't know if I am taking crits very often
"
arithal wrote:
"

- Syndicates? One shot.

With all jewels set (self-made, flat phys, crit multi, 40+ life, all ele resists), I have capped 114 all res (enough for 80-capped vs ele weakness maps with loreweave on). I got the crit hatred watchers eye, but don't have the god-tier expensive one yet (the one that activates all surrounding passives).

Long story short, I have 5,400 or so HP at level 93 (had 5k at 87 or so), with all flasks up and Abyssus ON, I can tank white mino's single hits, shaper hits, most syndicate hits (made it through level 92 deathless), and have done all content except uber atziri and uber elder (although those are definitely possible). I tend to run Cons Path for mapping, Tec Slam for bosses (range helps with dodging attacks, 'specially Phoenix I find). I think I've put...somewhere between 10-15 ex so far into the build...most in the cost of buying augs for jewel making (spent 4,000 or more).

That said, this build isn't for HC, but it's great fun for SC. Fast-ish map clears, disgusting boss damage (even without ele pen boots, I can basically phase shaper during a single beam attack, sometimes 2). I used a Winter Orb mapper to gear him up, I think it would be much harder to gear as you go with this one, because of the low health (and Abyssus is something like 40-45% of my damage, so that's pretty handy to have).
Hi, could you please take a look at my character DossOnFire and suggest any improvements? I don't know, what gear I can have better than now (except 21/23 all gems)

5900 HP
6 047 073 shaper dps in PoB
80 max res
Everything is one-shotted
Deathless UE has done with this build.

I don't know why are you guys have troubles. And I'm pretty sure, that this build can't work well on 83 lvl.
Last edited by DossTheFlame on Jan 20, 2019, 1:49:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info