[3.7] The Unarmed Queen [Facebreaker] | All Content with YOUR prefered UNARMED Skill Gem

"
Arcaru wrote:
What about the new "Circle of Guilt" ring in place of the taming rings?


problem with that is that you need 40% all res on other gear to compansate the taming rings. if you can reach this, you can give it a try
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
How does unwavering stance work with the acrobatic nodes?
"
Vedkloss wrote:
How does unwavering stance work with the acrobatic nodes?


they work very well together because DODGE is a different stat than EVADE ;)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
Vedkloss wrote:
How does unwavering stance work with the acrobatic nodes?


they work very well together because DODGE is a different stat than EVADE ;)


ah my bad :D
"
guggelhupf wrote:
added some helmet alternatives into this build for all the guys who are feared by the Abyssus


Nothing to be afraid of. It's a great helm as long as you link Cast on Death with Portal.
Thanks for the build. It seems very well thought out.

One question though, why multistrike/hypothermia over ruthless?

I am assuming replacing either of those gems with ruthless will yield a massive DPS boost.

What am I missing?
"
JaguarXXX wrote:
Thanks for the build. It seems very well thought out.

One question though, why multistrike/hypothermia over ruthless?

I am assuming replacing either of those gems with ruthless will yield a massive DPS boost.

What am I missing?


hypothermia gives more dmg than ruthless and multistrike gives less, but offers for someone a "smoother" gameplay
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Apr 25, 2019, 5:29:12 PM
"
Maverick31 wrote:
"
guggelhupf wrote:
added some helmet alternatives into this build for all the guys who are feared by the Abyssus


Nothing to be afraid of. It's a great helm as long as you link Cast on Death with Portal.



Hahaha, that!

I switch Abyssus with Starkonja and the Damage is all the way fine yet less rippy. ;)
"
SwitchBL8 wrote:
Started this build with a reasonable budget (4ex + about 600 chaos). Watcher's Eye + Unnatural Instinct is 23ex. Then you still need 2 Tamings, about 3.5ex each. Damn.
Switched from Infernal Blow (acted buggy, regularly doesn't attack, even when I'm unarmed, I have mana, and I'm not hitting walls or anything) to Consecrated Path, which does a ton load of damage. But looking at what the build will cost me, I don't think I'll continue. Maybe next league, when there's no Mathil effect. I don't mind spending some money this far in the league, but this is waaaay "out of my league" :-p

That being said: very good guide, thanks for that!


Is anyone else having this issue with Infernal Blow? I really like the look of the skill but there's sometimes when I simply cannot hit enemies no matter what.

Thank you very much for the build guggle
Awesome build - super easy to follow - really enjoying it at the end of league. Quick question for you: in your video of t16 with consecrated path how is your area of effect so big? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doc7I7MeDI8)

Are you using different support gems then what you have in consecrated path 6-link, is it just a MTX, or is that just the outcome of gem leveling?

Edit: you use Increased Area of Effect Support then switch to Concentrated Effect Support for bosses.
Last edited by ElSpeerzo on May 13, 2019, 10:01:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info