[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
Vei wrote:
"
vincentk wrote:
Looking at poe.ninja

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Kaoms-Heart,Frostferno,Quill-Rain&skill=Elemental-Hit

Is this for 1 or 7 totems?

This is for 1 Totem.

"
vincentk wrote:
My tooltip damage inside my H/O without frenzy charges is around 104k. I can't tell if this is low or average. My character is currently level 89.

104k is average if you don't have any totems placed and no Berserk activated but looking at your gear it would seem like 104k is with at least 1 or both the above.

"
vincentk wrote:
Any suggestions on improving my gear?

Here are my suggestions:

Spoiler
1. Get a Level 21 Elemental Hit, a 0% quality one is around 25c atm. Elemental Hit's Quality's DPS boost is smaller so that can come later on but the Gem Level is big in terms of DPS boost for its cost.

2. Get a +2 Single Corrupted Frostferno which means with one of the following corrupted implicit:

+2 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems (Best DPS)
+2 to Level of Socketed Projectile Gems (2nd Best DPS)
+2 to Level of Socketed Cold/Lightning/AoE Gems

3.Flat Accuracy is the highest DPS stat for us, Aim for is at least 95% Chance to Hit(ignore "Chance to hit Evasive Monster %"). Usually one to two Tier 1 Flat Accuracy affix on our rares is enough for us to reach near or 100% Chance to Hit.

Flat Accuracy can come from:

- Gloves (481-600 for T1)
- Quiver (351-480 for T1, 481-600 with Deafening Essence of Doubt)
- Ring/Amulet (351-480 for T1)
- Abyssal Jewels (121-240 for T1)

4. Look for a Good Rare Quiver with the following affixes to replace Skirmish.

- 35%+ Crit Multiplier
- 37%+ increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
- 80+ Life
- 11%+ Attack Speed or one with Open Suffix(So we can craft 12% Attack Speed to it)

For the Quiver Base, a Penetrating or Spike-Point one will be the most ideal.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Thanks a bunch for the help! Also, thanks for updating the guide from its original inception. Really enjoying this build!
"
vincentk wrote:
Thanks a bunch for the help! Also, thanks for updating the guide from its original inception. Really enjoying this build!

Great to hear that and no problem!

Have fun man :)

Cheers
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
My League is done! 36 Challenges 😉
Cleared eveeything, Sirius 8, über Leder...

Made 70ex with Just running Maps ...
I felt that:
1. Crazy dps with awakened curse on Hit. Get that Upgrade....
2. Berserkee ist awesome! Get that asap
3. Get feostferno AS First big Upgrade
4. Get crit implizit on how and 6link ist AS Seconds Upgrade
5. Awakened curse AS 3. Upgrade...
6. Last Upgrade is feostferno +4 corruption ..
7. i Like the Amor Route! More dpa , evasion ist Lück...
"
realhoffi83 wrote:

Made 70ex with Just running Maps ...
I felt that:
1. Crazy dps with awakened curse on Hit. Get that Upgrade....
2. Berserkee ist awesome! Get that asap
3. Get feostferno AS First big Upgrade
4. Get crit implizit on how and 6link ist AS Seconds Upgrade
5. Awakened curse AS 3. Upgrade...
6. Last Upgrade is feostferno +4 corruption ..
7. i Like the Amor Route! More dpa , evasion ist Lück...

How did you make 70 ex just running maps? Are you flying thru them and only picking up currency? Also, are you using sextants and using the chaos bonuses?
One question, hope someone can explain me.
Why we use blood rage? Totems don't give frenzy on kill, so it's only for attack speed? Also you can't refresh it, so need to press each 6sec?
Thanks.
"
RawDamage wrote:
One question, hope someone can explain me.
Why we use blood rage? Totems don't give frenzy on kill, so it's only for attack speed?

Yes it's for Attack Speed. We get 20% Attack Speed from a Level 20/20 Quality Blood Rage which is a pretty big DPS boost.

"
RawDamage wrote:
Also you can't refresh it, so need to press each 6sec?
Thanks.

Occasionally, Blood Rage does get refreshed when an enemy dies from Ignite/Burning Damage(Those are counted as our kill) though most of the time we just cast it manually.

At higher levels(50+) Blood Rage lasts 9-10+ seconds and you won't need to press it as often. If you wish for it to last longer, especially when Blood Rage is still low in level(Thus short duration) you can swap it's position with the Precision Gem(In my default setup) so Blood Rage gets linked to Increased Duration which makes it last much longer, and less of a hassle to refresh it.

Cheers

"
realhoffi83 wrote:

Congrats! 😉

Last edited by Vei on Jul 12, 2020, 6:28:38 PM
Easiest way to get the bow with crit implicit?

Buy one already corrupted with random sockets and bench craft sockets with vaal orbs?

Fix up bows with correct sockets (bought for 1 alch each) and vaal them?
"
Zampano wrote:
Easiest way to get the bow with crit implicit?

Buy one already corrupted with random sockets and bench craft sockets with vaal orbs?

Fix up bows with correct sockets (bought for 1 alch each) and vaal them?

For me, I always buy one already corrupted with 18% Crit Implicit and Bench Craft the 6 Sockets on them, I think it's the easiest this way.

If luck is with you and this will be the best case scenario, you might see an 18% one with already 6 socket that costs less than the 6 Socket Bench Craft(350 Vaal + 350 Jeweller). Like I got lucky and saw a 17% one(The one I am currently using on my char Vei_Harvest) with 6 Sockets for 80c and bought it outright. :)

Fixing up with correct sockets then vaal them is definitely NOT the way to go as there are too many possible results from vaaling. Don't do it!!!

Ok boys, I think I maxed out the build to the extent of my possibilities :P

Conquerors melt before they use a skill, Sirus melts in initial phases, Uber Elder done, I've even done a T16 120% quant full delirium map with Einhar and 4 Scarabs and managed to kill the two Delirium bosses. Simulacrum was a cakewalk as well.

This build, and totems overall, I think, is really powerful when it comes to investment-to-power ration. You can get it rolling for a few chaos and then push it to huge numbers, even if you don't get a double corrupted frostferno (+2 amulet kind of makes up for that though).

At this point I've done all the content (except Aul, cause I can't find the mofo) and nothing is really challenging anymore, I might try a different build or have some fun investing heavily into powerful maps and seeing what I can get out of them.

I know there are still some upgrades to be made to my gear, but who cares, everything melts anyway :P Here's what I got

Amulet, boots and belt crafted from a white base using Harvest (and an Awakener Orb for the amulet). I really love Harvest crafting, hope it stays in some usable form, it's a huge change.

This is now my go-to build whenever I don't have an idea what to play and want to just start with something I know will perform well for 50c.

I was working on crafting a good rare bow and a quiver, but I don't think a quiver can outperform skirmish with point blank and an additional arrow corrupt, so I ditched that. Bow is still in progress, looking into one with Warlord influence and a 12% penetrate Fire res, Added Fire damage, Increased Fire Damage, Atk. Spd., Crit Chance, Crit Multi - but I've burned out on trying to find Speed and Critical augments in Harvest.
Last edited by Myzreal on Jul 15, 2020, 5:13:07 AM
Why didn't you update your first page with 3.11 tree?
what i did up to lvl 50 is completely irrelevant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info