[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Hi thanks for good detailed build.
Enjoyed so far and i'm at lv 89 doing t16 maps now.

When doing t16 maps in delirium effects, i keep getting one shot, but the damage decent. I can finish t16 maps no problem without delirium effects, but bit frustating of death cuz lose exp. Or because i have chaos res: -38% ?.

I know i should running t12-t15 maps first. But i have so many t16 maps. Want to clear all.

My health was only 4.726 =(

Where is my mistake?.
This my pob link: https://pastebin.com/a4ufvSWz

Sorry for my english =).

Last edited by Warnic16 on Mar 24, 2020, 10:43:50 AM
Hi! maybe I can help, I try! :)
First, check if you have done ALL quests (I myself overlooked some and got a skill book!
It seems you have 105 skillnodes with level 89.
I have 115 with level 93 so maybe you forgot some quests?

After checking your quests, I would change the following for more survivability:

remove the 3 nodes from your cluster jewel (if you have enought damage you don't need it)
instead take "Survivalist"
with next level take "Cloth and Chain" (you need 1 more skill point here)

also you can try to use a different Curse like Temporal chains or something that helps you survive?

Also, do not forget to use Vaal Grace :)

(And put something useful like more movement speed or something on your quicksilver flask in case you forgot)

this is my pastebin if you want to compare:
https://pastebin.com/sz08wFD4

(i only use Sancticity for the Intelligence)

hope something of this helps! :)

"
Warnic16 wrote:

This is your problem, Big Big problem!

For T16 Maps, it's best to have around 5,500 to 6,000 life pool to be safe.

Here is my suggestion for your skill tree. I moved all the skill points in the Master Fletcher/King of the Hill area to the various Life Passives. The Cluster Jewel skill point is still allocated.

POB Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/23a4c5wg

*Note: There is a bug currently in POB when we load characters/pastebins, the Cluster Jewel will be unallocated although it originally is allocated.

We don't need to rush for the DPS but we need enough health to stay alive. Take the DPS slowly as you level.

For Chaos Resist, it will be good if you can get them at the very least above 0%.

This one is for DPS. If you can(and I also recommend to everyone else), buy a level 21 0% quality Elemental Hit, it is very cheap currently, around 10-15c now and gives a big DPS increase. Don't worry about the quality for now, as the DPS increase from Gem quality is not too significant. For reference a 21/0 Elemental Hit gives more DPS compared to a 20/20 Elemental Hit

My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Mar 24, 2020, 12:35:15 PM
"
Andara wrote:
Hi! maybe I can help, I try! :)
First, check if you have done ALL quests (I myself overlooked some and got a skill book!
It seems you have 105 skillnodes with level 89.
I have 115 with level 93 so maybe you forgot some quests?

After checking your quests, I would change the following for more survivability:

remove the 3 nodes from your cluster jewel (if you have enought damage you don't need it)
instead take "Survivalist"
with next level take "Cloth and Chain" (you need 1 more skill point here)

also you can try to use a different Curse like Temporal chains or something that helps you survive?

Also, do not forget to use Vaal Grace :)

(And put something useful like more movement speed or something on your quicksilver flask in case you forgot)

this is my pastebin if you want to compare:
https://pastebin.com/sz08wFD4

(i only use Sancticity for the Intelligence)

hope something of this helps! :)

Wow thanks a lot. I gain 4 more skill points lol.
Too much enjoying this build, forgot have some skill points.

Now my HP: 5.365 with some evasion buff just like u said =).
But no more 8 turret. Maybe my level get higher i can using those cluster jewel again.
"
Vei wrote:
"
Warnic16 wrote:

And below is my suggestion for your skill tree. I moved all the skill points in the Master Fletcher/King of the Hill area to the various Life Passives. The Cluster Jewel skill point is still allocated.

POB Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/23a4c5wg

*Note: There is a bug currently in POB when we load characters/pastebins, the Cluster Jewel will be unallocated although it originally is allocated.

We don't need to rush for the DPS but we need enough health to stay alive. Take the DPS slowly as you level.

Really appreciated to correcting my tree.
Feel so much better now with HP: 5.663 and adding some skill points more lol

Alright noted. I try getting chaos res for now. And upgrade skill gem.
Thank you.
Amazing build.
Last edited by Warnic16 on Mar 24, 2020, 12:42:09 PM
Thanks for your guide and answear.
Afther lots of struggling, finaly sold a 4 ex worth item and now have ~ 5 ex to spend.
I know that I still have some link to makes, but what should I upgrade first ?

"
@Warnic Glad that you have some life and more skillpoints now! =D

@TheWizz: I would invest in some boots with Projectile pierce 1 additional target and some movement speed, don't forget resistances also.

The pierce really helps :)
Last edited by Andara on Mar 24, 2020, 1:50:31 PM
Is there any trick corrupting the bow and helmet? I tried by buying decent bases and hitting the right sockets before using the vaal orb but this won't be sustainable if I don't hit it soon.
as far as I know, you can use the crafting bench to craft sockets/colors even onto corrupted items (I would not try to get 6 sockets on the bow though...might get expensive lol)

it costs additional vaal orbs, but for the helmet is doable I guess.
I bought my helmet but I changed the sockets on my corrupted gloves at the bench.

I dont know if fusings work, but you can craft socket numbers and colors at the bench.
Question:
Isn't Penetrating quiver (1 penetration for arrows) transmuted to +1 arrow and then regaled and multimoded to crits/accuracity/health and ASPD is the best quiver for clearspeed? It should give 2 AOE per enemy if one arrow will hit 2 of them + more arrows.

I am goind to change my Skirmish to something expensive, want to try to make multimod base.

Added: it was pretty easy. 4ch base + ~100 alts, ~10 scours/transmuts/regals and ~15 augs. (if item link will die in future, item has: +1 penetration, +34% crit ch., +1 arrow)

Will try 2-3 more and then multimod.
Last edited by LordOmni on Mar 24, 2020, 6:06:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info