[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Greetings,

Believe it or not, I am preparing for the next league. Right now I am playing the Chieftain version of that build. Honestly, it does the job, but it is Meh...

So, if no change occurs for the next league with a Hierophant:

- Chin Sol is still viable and is the best solution without point blank on the quiver.

- Lioneye's eyes with Point Blank on the quiver is the way to go.

- If you know how to craft the bow like in the previous msg with Point Blank on the quiver is the best way to go.

Am I right?

I have another question: Life leech with Chieftain is nice but it is not extraordinary. With no life leech with the Hierophant, would it be a more viable solution to go ES/CI now? Especially with Wicked Ward on the tree now?

Thank you
Last edited by kestak on Jul 2, 2019, 9:10:37 AM
"
Blankbeard wrote:
Arborix Assassin Bow was mentioned a few pages ago. Seems viable, especially when lacking Defense Layer. What do you guys think?

I have one, I lost 30% DPS by swapping out from Lioneye's so I am not a fan.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Hey Guys,

for the Yoke of suffering, do the rolls matter?
im trying to get the extra curse but if its to buy perf 10 chance of shock its expensive / try ...
"
SkitterON wrote:
"
TuanNgoc wrote:
"
SkitterON wrote:
Crafted bow is amazing btw 172k mouseover dps

How much does it cost to create that bow ?
it cost to me ~400 alt , 2anulmet, 2 ex for multicraft and 1ex for penetration, 1 divine for Double damage, Shaped bow cost 10-30c

Are you named EhereWeGoAgain?

Can you create such a bow and sell it to me? I just played and didn't know how to do it?
"
SkitterON wrote:

Why didnt you craft an Imperial bow with implicit 24% increased elemental damage with attacks?
"
CruorFRA wrote:
"
SkitterON wrote:

Why didnt you craft an Imperial bow with implicit 24% increased elemental damage with attacks?
i choose thicket bow because it has higher attack speed
"
SkitterON wrote:
"
CruorFRA wrote:
"
SkitterON wrote:

i choose thicket bow because it has higher attack speed

if you check my bow, i dont think the 0.07% worth my +24% element damage
Last edited by CruorFRA on Jul 3, 2019, 5:43:10 AM
"
CruorFRA wrote:

if you check my bow, i dont think the 0.07% worth my +24% element damage
hmm maybe.i'll try to craft imperial base with delve fire penetration mod
"
CruorFRA wrote:
Hey Guys,

for the Yoke of suffering, do the rolls matter?
im trying to get the extra curse but if its to buy perf 10 chance of shock its expensive / try ...

I bought a YOS with 10% chance to shock (as corrupted version) for 10c yesterday. Price is mostly between 13 and 15 chaos for maxroll.

EDIT: saw the comment in 3.6 section. Nothing to ask anymore.

A next question: Got Tombfist nerved? In Legion League it seems as if the attack speed is gone. Alternatives?
Last edited by Blankbeard on Jul 3, 2019, 1:34:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info