[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
Sunklunk wrote:
is it still possible to get a +1 curse from yoke of suffering? I can't seem to locate any on poe trade. If it is not possible are we getting the extra curse from somewhere else?

Still possible to get +1 from Yoke. But simply no one is selling or maybe not enough yoke to go around.

Windshriek boots gives you 2nd curse and path 5 points to Whispers of Doom for 3rd curse. So for 3 curses total it is probably the best DPS against bosses. I might just be worth it to get Projectile Weakness, Flammability and Elemental Weakness. Not so much for general clearing since we won't be casting curses that much. But with 5 extra points, it is so much more DPS than any other Notable passives (at least according to my POB).

Notable Passives Choice:
1. Whispers of Doom (3rd curse)
2. Spiritual Aid (Minion damage)
3. Primeval Force (Elemental dmg, reduce ele dmg taken and elepen)
4. Divine Judgement (Ele dmg and pen)
5. Lethality (Crit)

3rd curse gives most DPS, but need 6L with 3B and 3G. Manual casting curse is somewhat of an extra thing to do.

Spiritual Aid for 5 points give really good DPS addition. Also allows good value increased damage from Gloves and Jewels. Easy 20% from gloves and 10% from 2 unique jewels. That's a simple 30% increased damage for maybe ... 50c or so. Easily add more dmg from other corrupted jewels.
Last edited by Xrande on Apr 12, 2019, 1:44:34 PM
does this jewel works in this build and what best place to put it in tree also what will i get
"
Ayman_EG wrote:
does this jewel works in this build and what best place to put it in tree also what will i get

yep, not sure if would worth the value, but the jewel spot at the left side of Heartseeker would be a good place to put it for crit chance and mult, evasion, attack speed and accuracy :D
What should my DPS in hideout without flasks or anything be before trying first Uber elder ever?

How much Hp will I need?
I think this boots is better:

It has evasion, life, onslaught with give you 20%ms and 20%as, so you don't need to use silver flask and use this

for damage against boss, or

againts mobs
"
Sunklunk wrote:
is it still possible to get a +1 curse from yoke of suffering? I can't seem to locate any on poe trade. If it is not possible are we getting the extra curse from somewhere else?

I use this setup for a 2nd curse:

and it works *very* well. I cannot locate a 2-socket Tombfist with EleWeakness (and probably can't afford it).

A 3rd Curse (through Whispers of Doom or a +1 Yoke) would require either giving up my aura (grace is a great defense) or manual cursing (which I am too lazy for).
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Apr 14, 2019, 4:37:03 PM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
Sunklunk wrote:

I use this setup for a 2nd curse:

and it works *very* well. I cannot locate a 2-socket Tombfist with EleWeakness (and probably can't afford it).

A 3rd Curse (through Whispers of Doom or a +1 Yoke) would require either giving up my aura (grace is a great defense) or manual cursing (which I am too lazy for).

You can replace Grace by this flask

It boots my Eva from 2200 to 15000, much better than Grace.
"

Grace is always on (I hate "playing piano" with my flasks all the time) and really helps when running into a group of nasties unexpectedly.

For situations requiring even more Dodge/Eva I use

I prefer this flask over a Jade Flask, because Phasing really helps in getting away from Ice Nova Strongboxes and when you need that last bit of speed for clearing a Memory.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Apr 15, 2019, 4:28:49 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"

Grace is always on (I hate "playing piano" with my flasks all the time) and really helps when running into a group of nasties unexpectedly.

For situations requiring even more Dodge/Eva I use

I prefer this flask over a Jade Flask, because Phasing really helps in getting away from Ice Nova Strongboxes and when you need that last bit of speed for clearing a Memory.

I use Trade macro to have 4 flasks always on with 1 keypress, no piano.
Chin Sol or Quill Rain?
Can someone help me??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info