[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

I dont get why everyone is going with +2 to projectile gems instead of fire. My PoB tells me +2 to fire is slightly more dps but it is way cheaper. Am I wrong?

if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Hey been after a solid easy totem build this looks very well made just quick question whats the difference between regular and min/max skill tree is there alot of respect points needed to roll and change the tree with better gear or is it much safer go regular until i get top end gear?

The tree is the same, the gear is different.
By Far if you want to do better damage for cheap, the ring with elemental damage + elemental damage with attacks and the belt with both too make your dps goes way higher than any other change
is "increase the effect of shock" or "increased effect of non-damaging ailments" any good or not worth investing currency/skill points in?
Yesterday i killed Elder finally :D maps drops are really bad, so it was hard to farm elder guardians and elder.

It was nice fight, but i am glasscanon .. I really need Kaom heart :)
"
ibims111 wrote:
I dont get why everyone is going with +2 to projectile gems instead of fire. My PoB tells me +2 to fire is slightly more dps but it is way cheaper. Am I wrong?

They both buff Elemental Hit.
- Fire buffs Combustion from 34% more to 36% more and reducues fire res from -22% to -23%
- Projectiles buffs Ranged Totem from 25% less to 24% less (assuming you have a 21 totem already)

So fire is indeed the winner, and I cannot understand this either.

As Elemental Hit is also a Melee gem, I wonder whether +2 to Melee gems would also work :)
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Mar 21, 2019, 4:39:51 AM
Just get a +2 Proj and +2 Fire double corruption :)
In following the guide, which I really like, I can't seem to figure out how you're getting 5 totems.

I have +1 from quiver, +1 from ancestral bond, and +1 from persuit of faith for a total of 4 totems @ 2 summoned per click.

What am I missing?

I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
Last edited by PoorDecisionsTV on Mar 21, 2019, 5:13:23 PM
"
In following the guide, which I really like, I can't seem to figure out how you're getting 5 totems.

I have +1 from quiver, +1 from ancestral bond, and +1 from persuit of faith for a total of 4 totems @ 2 summoned per click.

What am I missing?

Hi buddy,

please read the changes in the changelog (beginning of the guide) version 3.5. There you´ll find your answer.

Cheers
"

What am I missing?

u have to replace the elemental support gem with multi totems one if u want 1-2 more totems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info