[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Also managed to get my first ever uber elder! Took 3 tries (sets) but got them down finally.

I did really struggle with the tankyness like someone else pointed out. Also curious about the tree with a little more regen in place.
Hi. This is kinda nice build. I'am sitting now at 91 lvl and i am also curious about changes in Tree / Body Armour and Gloves.:) thanks.
Hey, can someone explain to me how exactly yoke of suffering works? As far as I understand, we oneshot evrth except shaper and guardians, and uber elder/atziri. Can we shock those with yoke of suffering?

Cause shocking regular mobs kinda seems complete overkill? As far as I understodd it is still just the regular shock effect giving us maybe a few % dmg buff on big bosses, unlike the elementalist or scion elemtalist passive shock buff.
"
Spirc wrote:
How would scion perform with this build? i only loose 1 totem and can take slayer asc vor overleech and more defence. 2 meeks and unnatural instinct in the middle give 28 attackspeed on top.

what do u think guidewriter?
Thx

Hi buddy,

totems can´t apply leech on you. You don´t deal damage, your totems do...
The only way to get leech from totem damage is with a shield called "trolltimber spire".

Cheers
"
ihasaKAROT wrote:
Also managed to get my first ever uber elder! Took 3 tries (sets) but got them down finally.

I did really struggle with the tankyness like someone else pointed out. Also curious about the tree with a little more regen in place.

First things first: congrats buddy, for your first ever uberelder kill :-)
You will get used to the fight and the attacks. with a bit of training you will never waste a portal-set again. Until now, I did around 35-40 uberelder runs this league and never failed a portal set.

I started farming uberelder with this build with a life pool of 5.5k. Now I´m at 6.2k (some new boots and some level ups and slightly respeced some points in the passive tree).

I added some information in the FAQ section to get more life (on costs of damage reduction).

Cheers
"
Skel3ton wrote:
Hi. This is kinda nice build. I'am sitting now at 91 lvl and i am also curious about changes in Tree / Body Armour and Gloves.:) thanks.

Hi buddy,

just reviewed your gear. Very nice so far :-)
Some things I would try:

1) get a Yoke of Suffering with +X% attack speed OR +1 curse
2) Get Kaom´s Heart with increased damage
3) Get Tombfist with +X% life OR +X% attack speed
4) Get Chin Sol with +1 arrow
5) shaper based boots (with +35% totem damage and solid life/resists)
(read more about boots slot in the gear section)

Then I guess you are pretty much min-maxed :-)

I added some suggestions for more life in the FAQ section.
Hope you have fun playing the build!

Cheers
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Oct 11, 2018, 10:28:47 PM
Dear Luna,

Dont mind if u can check my gears and tell me what to upgrade next pls :)
Hi. Thanks for a reply and suggestions! By the way, it's not mentioned here, but the BIS helmet corruption so far is +2 socketed fire gems. Let me explain why. Socketed projectile gems give us +2 level to Elemental Hit and Ranged Attack Totem Support, but if you buy / corrupt Ranged Attack Totem Support 21 / 20 (then you don't lose anything in way of damage), you should get ( and i will get as i save some currency) the Helmet with corrupt +2 Socketed Fire Gems, now why...

+2 Socketed Fire Gems changes - Combustion level +2 higher (and if you have LVL 21 / 20 combustion already), then you get +2 from helmet itself, +2 from corruption, and you get Combustion 25 LVL, that means, your hit makes -1% more elemental resist when hit enemies. My english is not so perfect, but i hope you kknow what i mean. I just double checked this with PoB.

The other thing on higher level (like 97 or so), i am deciding about buying Watcher's eye jewel with mods - while affected by grace. Let me explain again why. I am using permanently Grace / and blasphemy with enfeeble - this build have really ton of damage so you don't need flammability and with some dodging by yourself (rest cwdt+ic / vaal grace / phase acro ) means, you could get over Watcher's eye some nice dodge attacks / hits aswell. With double mods even double Dodge or dodge and movement speed for free.

Just a tip for delving. Only what you need to do and survive is, put totem, move, put totem move and still doing while u are moving to the final destination. Otherwise you get one-shotted (almost all time) by their skills. And of course totally ( i meant do not even try ) to delve with mods like crit chance / multi, elemental penetration and so on. Crazy rolls could kill you even if u think u are god. (My case i thought i can do everything in delve.) I am sitting now about depth 440, killed Crystal king on second try (didn't know mechanics) and he is pretty tough even with damage of this. But i do not recommend while in this fihgt changing to flammability / haste (instead of grace and enfeeble), because you will get one-shotted. I was getting hits for like 5k with triggering CWDT-IC.

Thanks for reading. Just my two cents in to this amazing build.:)
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
ihasaKAROT wrote:

First things first: congrats buddy, for your first ever uberelder kill :-)
You will get used to the fight and the attacks. with a bit of training you will never waste a portal-set again. Until now, I did around 35-40 uberelder runs this league and never failed a portal set.

I started farming uberelder with this build with a life pool of 5.5k. Now I´m at 6.2k (some new boots and some level ups and slightly respeced some points in the passive tree).

I added some information in the FAQ section to get more life (on costs of damage reduction).

Cheers

Thank you sir :) Its 50% not knowing the fight and sadly 50% my laptop that cant handle that many stuff on the screen. Its hard to blinkarrow out of a slam if you only see it when it kills you :/

Ah well, will read up on the FAQ! Tnx for keeping up the guide and reading trough everything
"
Skel3ton wrote:
Hi. Thanks for a reply and suggestions! By the way, it's not mentioned here, but the BIS helmet corruption so far is +2 socketed fire gems. Let me explain why. Socketed projectile gems give us +2 level to Elemental Hit and Ranged Attack Totem Support, but if you buy / corrupt Ranged Attack Totem Support 21 / 20 (then you don't lose anything in way of damage), you should get ( and i will get as i save some currency) the Helmet with corrupt +2 Socketed Fire Gems, now why...

+2 Socketed Fire Gems changes - Combustion level +2 higher (and if you have LVL 21 / 20 combustion already), then you get +2 from helmet itself, +2 from corruption, and you get Combustion 25 LVL, that means, your hit makes -1% more elemental resist when hit enemies. My english is not so perfect, but i hope you kknow what i mean. I just double checked this with PoB.

The other thing on higher level (like 97 or so), i am deciding about buying Watcher's eye jewel with mods - while affected by grace. Let me explain again why. I am using permanently Grace / and blasphemy with enfeeble - this build have really ton of damage so you don't need flammability and with some dodging by yourself (rest cwdt+ic / vaal grace / phase acro ) means, you could get over Watcher's eye some nice dodge attacks / hits aswell. With double mods even double Dodge or dodge and movement speed for free.

Just a tip for delving. Only what you need to do and survive is, put totem, move, put totem move and still doing while u are moving to the final destination. Otherwise you get one-shotted (almost all time) by their skills. And of course totally ( i meant do not even try ) to delve with mods like crit chance / multi, elemental penetration and so on. Crazy rolls could kill you even if u think u are god. (My case i thought i can do everything in delve.) I am sitting now about depth 440, killed Crystal king on second try (didn't know mechanics) and he is pretty tough even with damage of this. But i do not recommend while in this fihgt changing to flammability / haste (instead of grace and enfeeble), because you will get one-shotted. I was getting hits for like 5k with triggering CWDT-IC.

Thanks for reading. Just my two cents in to this amazing build.:)

Hello buddy,

in Chapter 3 you´ll find a slot by slot gear explanation. when you look at the helmet, you can see the "useful corruptions" and it said "in this order" -> due to your post I added "best first", so it is more clearly for the reader.

We are about the same depth level in the delve mine, you described exaxtly the way I do delve runs. (I guess every caster build has to do it that way on deep delve levels) Grace and Phase Run are very important too and you should always go around the DoT damage on the ground like poison or the little fire flames and the little exposions (these with the white beam) -> I find that you can dodge them pretty well.

I also respeced "Divine Guidianace" in the ascendency because the "mini MoM effect" will result in having no mana in deep delves. We have 2 auras running -> therefore much of our mana is reserved -> if you run over a DoT damage like poison puddles for example -> you have no mana to cast totems in front of you -> result = no damage -> baaaad.

your suggestion on a watchers eye is absolutely correct. I´m searching for a good double roll on grace since a few days (for a proper price).
I wanted to add it here in the guide, when I bought one to link it to the guide. Now I added a little text in the jewel chapter.

You make me proud, see another guy who is going to min-max gear and to dig deep in the mines. GREAT!

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info