[3.4] Disintegration and Obliteration - BV poison trickster. Max 7.5 Mil Shaper DPS.(WIP)

Uploaded new T16 hydra kill video with disintegrator.
https://youtu.be/AyfvPlPaC14
really nice, thank you.

Ur idea with CWC in another 6L is pretty cool.
Well I switched to Poison BV yesterday and had some issues with the balancing (resistence, life, gem colors...) but I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

I chose Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics +
to be more tanky.

Can't afford Sin's Flask but I guess thee build works well without it.
I did some testing with acro and phase acro before but it didn't help as much as I thought it would I just ended up spending those points into HP. Temp chains aura is great for defense IMO, at least until you run into mobs that cant be slowed. Sin's rebirth adds a lot of DPS but you can go with broken faith in the mean time if you want. You really won't notice a diff between 5 and 7 mil dps really at least while mapping. I'm doing some testing with magic find and can add goldwrym, sadimas and two ventors without impacting the build much.
Last edited by keninishna on Oct 18, 2018, 7:16:35 PM
Funny part about acro and phase acro is, u wont notice if it's working but u instantly notice if it's not :-)

I'm at lvl 89 and have all items # flasks. with acro + phase acro my pob tells me that i'll be at 4.1mil shaper dps BUT with charges which I won't have during the fight. Still one of the highest damage build's I've ever played.

I'm running this build with phase run and kill everything like a drive by.

This build look's really fun to play. But, why going crit when you can just stack more chaos damage?
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
"
Asmodee007 wrote:
This build look's really fun to play. But, why going crit when you can just stack more chaos damage?

Crit seemed to give most dps in PoB. I could be wrong I will check if dropping crit nodes for chaos is better.
What do you guys think about going Assassin on this build?
https://pastebin.com/EMNhmC9S

What are the benefits of trickster except for the small amount of increased life recovery?

Want to do this build in 3.5.
This build should still be good for 3.5. Assassin would be good because of poison and crit nodes might have to change the build a bit to min max it. The PoB you linked does 3 mil shaper dps but with 30 poison stacks. Trickster has a lot of DPS nodes, more damage over time and phys as extra chaos. This league though I think I'm gonna try a occultist temp chains and cold slow type build (maybe poison)? I haven't come up with anything solid yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info