[3.4 No mirror facetank ] Reave + DS+ BF (Fast, Tanky, Hdps) -> HC , Miner, All Contents,

"
GrandChampion wrote:
You wrote 90% physical reduction.

But i almost instanlly die when i do a phys reflect map.

So do we avoid ele reflect and phys reflect map, or if not, what we have to do to complete them?

(sorry english ain't my native language)

thats a tooltip reduction.

reduction from armour is really not work against big damage.

Only flat physical reduction is work.

16% endu + 10% boots+ 10 jewel.

so you have to prepare reflect reduction item.

i will write it later :D

"
Recksiek wrote:
Isn't the downside of the boots (bleeding) more of an annoyance? I dont think the phys reduction is worth it, but maybe you can explain the choice? :-)

10% reduction is really huge (almost 2.5 enurance charges).

and we can frenzy charge too.

in my experience, bleeding damage is fine cause we have bleeding flask and good armour.

if you have really good abyss jewel(45life +3 dps options)

bubonic boots is also good.
"
kyarate wrote:
"
Recksiek wrote:
Isn't the downside of the boots (bleeding) more of an annoyance? I dont think the phys reduction is worth it, but maybe you can explain the choice? :-)

in my experience, bleeding damage is fine cause we have bleeding flask and good armour.

I was considering bubonics aswell, but how would i fit in the gems then? 1socket or 2 sockets? I was also thinking Deaths Door, thatll still yield an endurance charge, stop bleeds completly and give a bit of resistance, but with a downside of the lack of HP which the build is already lacking.
"
kyarate wrote:
"
GrandChampion wrote:
You wrote 90% physical reduction.

But i almost instanlly die when i do a phys reflect map.

So do we avoid ele reflect and phys reflect map, or if not, what we have to do to complete them?

(sorry english ain't my native language)

thats a tooltip reduction.

reduction from armour is really not work against big damage.

Only flat physical reduction is work.

16% endu + 10% boots+ 10 jewel.

so you have to prepare reflect reduction item.

i will write it later :D

you can eaily do elereflect map with only pantheon.

if you want physical reflect, you have to use physical to lightning gem.

"
Recksiek wrote:
"
kyarate wrote:
"
Recksiek wrote:

I was considering bubonics aswell, but how would i fit in the gems then? 1socket or 2 sockets? I was also thinking Deaths Door, thatll still yield an endurance charge, stop bleeds completly and give a bit of resistance, but with a downside of the lack of HP which the build is already lacking.

here is setting

helmet = 4auras

weapon 2 = cwdt + ice golem + immortal call or blood rage

boots = ancestral + free slot

sadly we cant use blood rage or immortal call, but it is fine we still could get frenzy charge from boots

Last edited by kyarate on Sep 22, 2018, 2:16:18 PM
"
"

here is setting

helmet = 4auras

weapon 2 = cwdt + ice golem + immortal call

sadly we cant use blood rage, but it is fine we still could get frenzy charge form boots

Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but we wont get frenzies from the boots if we swap them out :-P I suppose Blood Rage could be fitted into the free slot you wrote about? I really like how the build plays, I am just trying to get a bit of thought behind it ^^
"
Recksiek wrote:
"
"

here is setting

helmet = 4auras

weapon 2 = cwdt + ice golem + immortal call

sadly we cant use blood rage, but it is fine we still could get frenzy charge form boots

Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but we wont get frenzies from the boots if we swap them out :-P I suppose Blood Rage could be fitted into the free slot you wrote about? I really like how the build plays, I am just trying to get a bit of thought behind it ^^

If we dont use blood rage , we still get frenzy charge.
we can get frenzy charge when we are bleeding. :D

yes we can use blood rage on free slot but it is not work automatically
"

We get the frenzy charges from bleeding, only when we use the boots I ask if we can replace, right? So we wont have it, if we dont use the red trial :-)

I've decided to go with Bubonics and either a assassin mark or poachers mark on my ring. If assassins mark, ill got with blood rage instead of the totem, if poachers, ill go with the totem :-)

Edit: And you could go with another pantheon "Soul of Ralakesh" which reduces the damage you take from bleeding even more.
Last edited by Recksiek on Sep 22, 2018, 2:45:53 PM
"
Recksiek wrote:
"

We get the frenzy charges from bleeding, only when we use the boots I ask if we can replace, right? So we wont have it, if we dont use the red trial :-)

I've decided to go with Bubonics and either a assassin mark or poachers mark on my ring. If assassins mark, ill got with blood rage instead of the totem, if poachers, ill go with the totem :-)

Edit: And you could go with another pantheon "Soul of Ralakesh" which reduces the damage you take from bleeding even more.

oh i am stupid yes.. bubonic cant get frenzy :D

i have never used Soul of Ralakesh.

bleeding is really fine, :D dont worry about it.
"
kyarate wrote:
"
Recksiek wrote:
"

oh i am stupid yes.. bubonic cant get frenzy :D

i have never used Soul of Ralakesh.

bleeding is really fine, :D dont worry about it.

i take off elements of purity,

and i can take off intuitive leap, 8reduced reserved node.

i can save jewel socket, and 1 node.

same dps, 1more node :D fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info