3.4.2 Hotfix 3 Patch Notes

3.4.2 Hotfix 3 Patch Notes
  • Fixed a client crash that occurred with Celestial Caustic Arrow.

This hotfix has been applied without a restart. Restarting your client and updating will be needed for this fix to apply.
Last bumped on Nov 11, 2018, 10:07:29 PM
Finally!

Thanks GGG for hard work!

Pls take some time to fight bots, economy become worse and worse and bots become only stronger.
Maybe time for ban wave?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Sep 19, 2018, 6:23:41 AM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Finally!

Thanks GGG for hard work!

Pls take some time to fight bots, economy become worse and worse and bots become only stronger.
Maybe time for ban wave?

Won't matter. They'd come back even stronger than before.
BTW another 15 minutes 10 MB Steam update.

GGG, please comment.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
Since this hotfix I'm getting random disconnects..
the game freezes and shuts down without any errors
or warnings..
Last edited by Erdbeerholz on Sep 19, 2018, 2:15:53 PM
try checking your steam settings and select the closest server to you for downloads.
any MMO that cant be (reasonably) hacked WILL be botted if there is demand. And i'm pretty damn sure there is demand. you can ban bots, but they will always come back.
regarding the long wait times for steam updates:

its just the way steam patches PoE's content file.

it reads the entire file to check integrity, and then patches it. If you have an SSD it will go faster. However, the steam patching is limited to 1 CPU core.
note to ggg: NO MORE HOTFIXES. collect your fixes in ONE PATCH PER WEEK or ideally spend more time actually testing the shit before you release it. with 12 (!) full time quality assurance guys in your team there is NO EXCUSE for this shitty state of the game (200+ disconnects and crashes and counting! tens of deaths because the flares or the crawler suddenly wouldn't protect me from the darkness anymore or because I got rubberbanded to a position where I simply died then. that shit has never been so bad and I play since beta!)

25 minutes patch time for less mb than that! steam is a fucking steaming pile. only thing it has going for it are the achievements, and even for those you need third-party websites to make things comparable and even get a full picture. just like with youtube it's utterly baffling to me nobody ever bothered to come up with a better alternative offering to sHITeam (... and things like origin and rockstar social club worked even worse in my experience! how hard can it be!)
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Sep 20, 2018, 6:01:35 AM
"

note to ggg: NO MORE HOTFIXES. collect your fixes in ONE PATCH PER WEEK or ideally spend more time actually testing the shit before you release it. with 12 (!) full time quality assurance guys in your team there is NO EXCUSE for this shitty state of the game (200+ disconnects and crashes and counting! tens of deaths because the flares or the crawler suddenly wouldn't protect me from the darkness anymore or because I got rubberbanded to a position where I simply died then. that shit has never been so bad and I play since beta!)

25 minutes patch time for less mb than that! steam is a fucking steaming pile. only thing it has going for it are the achievements, and even for those you need third-party websites to make things comparable and even get a full picture. just like with youtube it's utterly baffling to me nobody ever bothered to come up with a better alternative offering to sHITeam (... and things like origin and rockstar social club worked even worse in my experience! how hard can it be!)

maybe stop the game if you really dont enjoy it they doing an awesome job for a free to play , thx GGG btw for that.

More salt please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info