The Celestial Caustic Arrow Effect

this is all well and good.

but please keep people working on fixing bugs and issues that needed addressed for a very long time ok ?

can't find it
Kinda cool... any chance of a Flesh Offering mtx anytime soon? The basic effect on that acts as camouflage for the common exploding corpses effect, which is pretty deadly if you miss it :P
pretty nice mtx GGG... BUT can we PLLLEEEASSSEEE finally get a lacerate MTX? thank you in advance!
"
PandaAssassin wrote:
looks so pretty! Can’t wait to use yet another mtx that makes my friends not able to see the ground :3

We need shaper influenced maps that have these patches to allow people to fall in them and die (since it looks like open space so would make sense to avoid those). Only then could you kill your teammates effectively.

Also; does the visual match the aoe?
Revamp CA to look terrible, and far worse than before. Very shortly after (in the same patch) release MTX for it.

rubbing hands
i need this in my life
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
It says it's released, yet I can't buy it in the store (or find it other than the main page). This is bad teasing, not good!
This is lovely and all but can we please get a Molten Strike MTX? The countless meatballers will love you forever.
Any chance we will get verdant caustic arrow MTX? I know CA visual effect is already green, but let's be honest it looks really ugly. You turned poisonous gas cloud into puddle of vomits and that kind of ruined my favorite skill.

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info