3.4.3 Patch Notes

Nice
JUST DON'T WANT RUNNING MAPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Delve has turned into such a dumpster league.

I am not going to map for hours and hours just to delve for a minutes, i am out of this season it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!
and here it is....they want us to run higher maps....um they dont drop.....map drops are so bad I just give up and start another toon. EVERY league its the same damn thing. Last league I didnt even get a single guardian drop. This league I cant even get to t12....
Lmao @ the people crying Quarry got nerfed. Youre actually sad you dont have to spam leap slam for 40 minutes straight anymore?

This is what the community wanted, and its honestly for the best. Feeling forced to run Quarry because its simply most efficient was very bad.

If you dont like mapping why do you even play the game, after all the Atlas is pretty much the core of the game...
Last edited by TheOriginalCynn on Sep 18, 2018, 9:29:33 PM
Can we get a response/comment on the intention behind group azurite gains not being allocated/shared?

Ignoring the group's chosen loot setting is counter intuitive for new delvers, and discourages grouping for those encounters.

"
Letmeliveeee wrote:
I see no changes in mine beloved Consecrated Path, I approve.

Good Job GGG, take this one:

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ TAKE MY ENERGY GGG (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ

I was thinking of trying out Con Path but couldn't find any other opinions on it. Is it really that good?
Can we get an extension of this league considering the delay to this patch fix, if you guys plan on launching some flashback stuff, the league is great, it would be lovely if it could stay a while longer.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
"
Colonelnut wrote:
So were still gonna have to do hours of mapping for 5-10 minutes of delving??…

I really think this league is a masterpiece of one of GGG's best creations but the way its being handled right now is not good. May be done with league ALOT sooner then I thought. I love mapping but I feel like the mapping/delve balance is very lopsided. Hopefully they listen to us.

And some may say they fixed it this patch. Read the notes again.

Yeah, people rly want to delve. Getting the sulphite feels like such a repetitive thing.

Please increase the overall delve time/league experience !
This patch could have saved this league if it was a week ago
IGN - @Smokntumbleweed ~ Streaming @ twitch.tv/smokintumbleweed
Ignite Vortex Build Guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1735563
Brain Rattler 100% Fire Build Guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757390
My Loot Filter located @ bit.ly/poefilter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info